M109 Rider Forums banner

Forum link not working

3K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  M109R admin 
#1 · (Edited)
I click Forum to get to the forum page to select where I want to go such as to look at MC events or to click on one of the communities and I get forum activity? This is what I get.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/activity.php

I have never ever seen that layout before? If i clicking Forum in any other link all I can get is Forum activity?

I can get to lets say support forum by clicking on the link within the thread Picture help. Other. Wise I would not have been able to get to you?

Ill check back back in soon, got to get ready to go to the USA, my bike pants are in that I got off Amazon! Lol
:hot:

Chow back by 1400hrs

#4 ·
I also noticed that the thread "Our bikes aren't worth anything" is back.

My gutt is telling me the VIPs are still revising some of the lost threads from Oct 29th "the haunting from that crazy office party" the one that Nemo the Warlock put a curse on us lol! :joke:

#10 ·
I can get to forum support from within an old thread look at the red lettering once you open an old thread you will see Forum . Message boards . M109 riders support forum . Forum link not working . You can click on any of those words and it will take you to just that.

#24 ·
I think I follow you. It used to default to "About Me" when you selected it, but now defaults to activity right? This screenshot is what is used to open when you selected it?

View attachment 340265

Kevin
That is correct. I could be wrong, but I don't remember "my activity" even being an option before, now it is the default.

#26 ·
Interesting. On other communities, the profile does open to the Activity tab. I admit to being confused at first when I came across this, but then I noticed some options on the Activity tab - it defaults to "All" but if you just want to see yours, select your username on the next little tab.

I'm not sure if this is something we can do, but we can ask tech about changing which page opens by default. Would you rather have it open to the "About Me" page when you visit profiles?

Dayle

#27 ·
Interesting. On other communities, the profile does open to the Activity tab. I admit to being confused at first when I came across this, but then I noticed some options on the Activity tab - it defaults to "All" but if you just want to see yours, select your username on the next little tab.

I'm not sure if this is something we can do, but we can ask tech about changing which page opens by default. Would you rather have it open to the "About Me" page when you visit profiles?

Dayle
That's how it used to be, and it makes sense that when I am interested at someone, I
want first to see "Basic information" about the person., not his and his friends activities... JMHO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.