BMW new bike!! OMG it's a fat tire! OMG giving the 9 a run for the money

Thread: BMW new bike!! OMG it's a fat tire! OMG giving the 9 a run for the money

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Default BMW new bike!! OMG it's a fat tire! OMG giving the 9 a run for the money

OMG I saw BMW commercial of this bike on TV while at the gym on the row machine!!!

http://youtu.be/oW0ShDRggts

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/bmw-prese...001634942.html

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/10/11/b...00-motorcycle/

I want to test ride this bike!!

What do you all think??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1290.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	337978
    Last edited by biker-chicky; 10-13-2016 at 04:22 PM.

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Nice dream! Self balancing motorcycle?
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

10+ years out . And at a price that would probaly make a BMW car seem cheap .
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Worlds safest motorcycle....
    THAT YOU HAVE TO REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM THE HANDLEBAR TO SIGNAL....

Yeah, that's safe alright.

I'll pass. Keep the electric crap. If I want an electric/future bike, I'll go to Victory and get a TT.
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

Whish there was more info on it! If it takes 10 more years for it to come on the market it might be not be to crazy expensive. Can't see riding without a helmet to fly in BC, the bike w,not save you when someone else hits you. Nice for the advertisement, ya don't like the idea of taking hands of the bars, maybe that's just to show that there's no buttons, if it's self levelled no maybe no hands are even needed at all times?

Hubby said if I get back down to 125 pounds we could go look at buying one as long as we don't have to sell the house to get it.

In in ten years I may want that easy ride when not much balance is required. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFattie View Post
    Worlds safest motorcycle....
    THAT YOU HAVE TO REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM THE HANDLEBAR TO SIGNAL....

Yeah, that's safe alright.

I'll pass. Keep the electric crap. If I want an electric/future bike, I'll go to Victory and get a TT.
    Hmm ya I'd miss that vibration tooo, have to look at that victory and what TT are you taking about?

Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    have to look at that victory and what TT are you taking about?

http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en...ver-havasu-red
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

A quote from the article:

"In the future, motorcycle riders will be able to enjoy riding without protective gear."

Seriously? How the hell does that have anything to do with that motorcycle? Just because it can right itself doesn't do much of anything to protect the rider. How about getting thrown off? How about getting smashed into by a cage?

Nothing but empty hype.

Quote Originally Posted by TRod View Post
    Nothing but empty hype.

If there's ANYTHING I'll ever agree with ANYONE on...it is this.