The last week of posts have disappeared? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The last week of posts have disappeared?

I'm not sure if it is related to this issue, but the list of all the members who have visited the page for the day has been missing for a few days now. It is normally right below the "Current Active Users" on the main forum page.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

In addition to the missing threads I was locked out and had to reset my password. Which I found odd because my login information is saved on my computer.

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Default I must be blind

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy1042 View Post
    In addition to the missing threads I was locked out and had to reset my password. Which I found odd because my login information is saved on my computer.
    My gut says the site has a Virouse or I'm blind, I saw this thread in what's new but not on general message board which is where I posted.

BOTM November, M109riders.com Las Vegas Nevada Meet, our bikes aren't worth anything, FS posts of various types are missing that I note. I get email notifications and for example the Vegas Meet won't even show the text only the heading and I have read it once before in full? Also in personal settings, for recent visited posts that thread amount others is also gone? It is Tuesday, helloween is over, maybe the office staff is a bit hung over, I'm hoping that possibly by Wednesday that gost will be out of the system.

Not sure if this is related but I heard something on the news about internet security? Hmmm

i manually log onto the site each time. hmmm well if all else fails I guess I'll start a new Vegas meet thread on Friday.

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Our guess at the moment is that the server is out of sync. I am running a couple rebuilding tools first to see if that helps things, otherwise I'll have to send to tech to get a re-sync done.

Rebuilding will take a little time, so I'll check back when it's complete. Thanks for the patience guys

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by M109R admin View Post
    Our guess at the moment is that the server is out of sync. I am running a couple rebuilding tools first to see if that helps things, otherwise I'll have to send to tech to get a re-sync done.

Rebuilding will take a little time, so I'll check back when it's complete. Thanks for the patience guys

Kevin
    Thank you, it's not easy keeping up with it all, your all doing a great job! I'm sure we all can relate that computers don't always do what we want and things just happen. Thank you for all your efforts to fix it or at least find a few threads. I see some have come back, thank you. I also noted your note about the giant pictures needing to be deleted due to size. I totally understand. My cell phone won't hold any more pictures either, need to buy a new cell phone or dump the pictures off of it. Cheaper to dump the pictures.

God Bless, with patience BC, Char

Hey,

Kevin is away today but I'm wondering if you have noticed a chance since Kevin did the rebuild?

~Sheena

Hey,

Kevin is away today but I'm wondering if you have noticed a chance since Kevin did the rebuild?

~Sheena
    There are still some threads missing. For example : "M109Riders.com Las Vegas"
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

Hey,

~Sheena
    Hello, No not a lot has changed, the missing threads that are still missing are still missing:

if you press the tab MC Events you can see it on the right hand side "most recent events" M109riders.com Las Vegas Nevada Meet is still missing, also Body and Bike Challenge hit count was last at 2,444 hits, now at 1,490, I don't know if that can be fixed or not, not a biggie, but maybe a clue as to how far back in time is missing.

Also BOTM November is still missing.

On a side note I had noticed the message under Forum about signature picture size informing users about large pictures being deleted and such if not made smaller. I noticed the large pictures are back on body and bike challange, but the hit count is still under 2,000.

it was 2 weeks of missing threads pre Saturday night Oct. 29th
    The only diffrance I see is that some of the Large photos and the posts are back on the body and bike challenge. Some are not back which is fine with me, as they were off topic anyways.

And I'm back. Sending to tech to have the rebuild done. Case #2283397

Again thanks for the patience guys.

Kevin

And I'm back. Sending to tech to have the rebuild done. Case #2283397

Again thanks for the patience guys.

Kevin

Re-sync complete and I'm seeing the Las Vegas thread in the section now. Confirm that posts have returned on your end?

Kevin

Re-sync complete and I'm seeing the Las Vegas thread in the section now. Confirm that posts have returned on your end?

Kevin
    Yes, thank you!