M109 Rider Forums banner

Game on Wednesday 12th

1K views 18 replies 3 participants last post by  Stavros 
#1 ·
Two of us heading out for a blast while the weathers holding..10-3, direction undetermined as of yet.....

Golf Thursday !!!

#4 ·
We're easy,but if it's colours you want,best is northwest( maples),Beaton ,Hockley,Mansfield,Lisle,Creemore..was in northeast yesterday,more yellow that way..still haven't peaked,just getting started..

i know its a haul for you,but if Kim wants visuals,that's the way to go..Martins riding for sure,JW's a maybe,and there's a guy from Kitchener riding in..they'll probably be in King for 9:30-45..

#6 ·
Working some stuff, might be in if i get work out of the way first. ill look here later, and text ya tomm if i can come stav!!:hot:

#10 ·
Im in

#17 ·
^^^^

great pics...to bad we couldn't get out and join you..Glen from Kitchener showed up with bald tires. :eek:
After running River road,he was down to cords and decided to head back..just an amazing day..hope we get some more..keep in touch,I want to run your way some more...check out glamorgan Rd ,where is it around Minded ?

#18 ·
Glamorgan Road runs from the 503, just west of the 507/Gooderham north to the 118 into Haliburton.
It was the road we talked about at lunch last Wednesday. Better condition than the 507.
It's only about 17KMS, but some nice sweepers. Will run it soon without the wife. LOL
Water resources World Ecoregion Map Font

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.