When and where for the 2017 MAM? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When and where for the 2017 MAM?

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Same location as last year. Staunton, VA. Matt will make the official announcement posts with all the details and the number to call to book your room soon.
    Thanks for posting that. We will probably try to do 6/21-6/25.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Thanks for posting that. We will probably try to do 6/21-6/25.
    Look forward to finally meeting you! I'll be there the whole week (pulling in on Monday and pulling out Sunday).

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Look forward to finally meeting you! I'll be there the whole week (pulling in on Monday and pulling out Sunday).
    Same here. Who knows, since it is 7 months away, I might have another M109 by then.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

Same here. Who knows, since it is 7 months away, I might have another M109 by then.
    You'll probably have another 9 by the MAM. When we rode to Carolina Beach two weeks ago, I noticed you looking at Jeff and I 9s.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	341202  

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Just wanted to bump this back to the top. This is the month were I start to make reservations for the following years vacations. As alway, the motorcycle mountain trip will be one of my greatest, but I need to go ahead and book a place to stay. I got the dates saved for now, but usually the earlier, the cheaper for the booking rates. Either way, can't wait for June.

Just wanted to bump this back to the top. This is the month were I start to make reservations for the following years vacations. As alway, the motorcycle mountain trip will be one of my greatest, but I need to go ahead and book a place to stay. I got the dates saved for now, but usually the earlier, the cheaper for the booking rates. Either way, can't wait for June.
    No worries on the rate. It will be a negotiated group rate. Same rate from the time Matt makes the announcement until any unbooked rooms in our block are released. That is normally 2 weeks before the start of the MAM. I spoke to Matt over the weekend. There are some extenuating circumstances at the hotel which has forced him to delay making the "Official Thread" with booking info. This will not change anything with the hotel, but it is forcing him to delay folks being able to book their rooms yet.