West Coast Meet!

Thread: West Coast Meet!

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Default West Coast Meet!

Aside from the Oyster Run what else is there?

Us westerners realy need to get something on the calander!

California, Orogan, Washington, Idaho, and Nevada, British Columbia, Alberta and possibly beyond.

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

there really isn't any big meets that I know of here in Washington outside of Oyster Run. over on thegsresources.com, there's a group that does a John Day Creek camping trip every June iirc. if we're trying to do a full west coast meet, I think it should be either in southern WA to central Or. just my $.02
    Current Rigs:
    2007 Chevy Sliverado 1500 xcab z71- "Inmate the 2nd"
    2006 Suzuki M109R (dark blue)- "Caboose"

60ratrod, good idea! There are some very nice views along the coast, make it a beach party! Hmm.

I did just ride that area, went threw there way to fast! Defiantly need to go back and take more of the area in.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default 9 meets!

Okay, just came up with this! Pic 9 place to meet more 9s?
    hmm, there's a tone of amazing places!
    It would be cool to set in stone some dates to ride the 9 to some meets! I could get 9 days off for the run. If some others can too, great, or maybe only one or two meets, is good too.

Just add what city your in or where you want to ride to and some possible dates and maybe we can put togeather a route.

In BC?
    washington?
    Oregan?
    Idaho?
    Alberta?

Well 60ratrod, looks like it's just you and me, lol a keg of beer and a few more and we've got ourselves a party! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    Well 60ratrod, looks like it's just you and me, lol a keg of beer and a few more and we've got ourselves a party! Lol
    Depending on how much you drink, i think a case would be best. I've gotten to the point where a 6 pack can put me down. I TRY to not drink on a "school night". Heavy emphasis on TRY. LMAO
    Current Rigs:

I'd consider a BC meet..ratrod & hubby will need a hand carrying Chicky to her room after she drains the Kegger..

Stav

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I'd consider a BC meet..ratrod & hubby will need a hand carrying Chicky to her room after she drains the Kegger..

And now i'm imagining her doing keg stands
    Current Rigs:

Thanks for the reply 60RatRod and Starvos! LMAO oh my I was in stitches laughing so hard, hubby thanks you all for your help too.

Starvos when were you thinking on coming out?

Have never heard of keg stands before! Lol had to check out the pis on google, wow keg standing is quite the thing, thought this was appropriate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1305.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	338450

Very Active Member

Default I am in Spokane

Not much going on around here in the form of Rallies. From the posts I see most members are well west of me closer to Seattle. There is some nice riding. My wife is Canadian and I have made rides to Parksville BC (on the island) and Lethbridge

Aside from the Oyster Run what else is there?

Us westerners realy need to get something on the calander!

California, Orogan, Washington, Idaho, and Nevada, British Columbia, Alberta and possibly beyond.

Thanks for the reply 60RatRod and Starvos! LMAO oh my I was in stitches laughing so hard, hubby thanks you all for your help too.

Starvos when were you thinking on coming out?

Have never heard of keg stands before! Lol had to check out the pis on google, wow keg standing is quite the thing, thought this was appropriate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1305.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	338450

Ill be out once or twice a year visiting my girls,so I'll keep an eye out on any rides...I've done the ski/snowboard thing out west but havnt riden the Rockies yet..so next visit will be in warmer weather..

also a cross country ride with a couple Ontario riders is in the early planning stage for 2018
    Stav

Default Meet; WAM BAM thank you MAM! All in one year

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Ill be out once or twice a year visiting my girls,so I'll keep an eye out on any rides...I've done the ski/snowboard thing out west but havnt riden the Rockies yet..so next visit will be in warmer weather..

also a cross country ride with a couple Ontario riders is in the early planning stage for 2018
    Wooo-hooo, fantastic, I am suppose to get my holidays in very soon, so do you have any days planned for 2017 to come out west of even mid way, say Yellowstone park or some where's around there? I'm thinking it would be nice to start a WAM!

Western American Meet, or West Atlantic Meet. (WAM)

then im thinking of trying to find a place to meet that stands for BAM, I can only think of British Columbia American meet, or maybe Boston American meet, then we'll have a WAM BAM thank you MAM All in one year! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by stap6017 View Post
    Not much going on around here in the form of Rallies. From the posts I see most members are well west of me closer to Seattle. There is some nice riding. My wife is Canadian and I have made rides to Parksville BC (on the island) and Lethbridge
    Hey, this is great, thanks for piping in! Not many 9ers in the west welcome, do you have any dates for 2017 set aside for riding? I will ride every chance I get! I have not been on the island much. It's a full day's ride to get there from here. Leftbridge is about a 10hr ride from here I have done that once using Hwy 3, crazy nice ride. I take Tylenol for those rides! Lol.

it's an easy ride for me to get to coulee dam, winthrope, Arlington, and Spokane. A one day ride in one direction could be Nackusp, Creston, Pemberton, Victoria, Williams lake, Calgary, all routes south of hyway1 in BC are amazing!

Hubby rides with me half the time. He may get more into it in the new year. It's all about the time permitting for him.