Trip to Maggie Valley 9/28-10/1

Thread: Trip to Maggie Valley 9/28-10/1

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Default Trip to Maggie Valley 9/28-10/1

Just wanted to post up the Big Mike and myself will be in Magge Valley on September 28- October 1st. If anyone wants to join us for some scenic views and riding some of the best roads around, post up. And yes, I will be on my M109 this time. I will however be there the following week on the spyder for the Maggie Valley spyder rally.
    Come join in the fun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Just wanted to post up the Big Mike and myself will be in Magge Valley on September 28- October 1st. If anyone wants to join us for some scenic views and riding some of the best roads around, post up. And yes, I will be on my M109 this time. I will however be there the following week on the spyder for the Maggie Valley spyder rally.
    Come join in the fun.
    Hi, thanks for posting and the invite, just wondering where Magge Valley is, I'll google it as well. Awe found it its in North Carolina, it's a bit of a ride for me!

Sounds like a popular spot. Can you post some pics of your ride later.

Thanks
    Last edited by biker-chicky; 09-06-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

Maggie Valley is in close proximity to many fine riding roads . Moon shiners 28 . Tail of the dragon , cherokola skyway and the blue Ridge Parkway .
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1r View Post
    Maggie Valley is in close proximity to many fine riding roads . Moon shiners 28 . Tail of the dragon , cherokola skyway and the blue Ridge Parkway .
    Yep, I have done all of those and plenty more. I actually found some new ones this past June. I will probably attempt to run that route again.