9 day ride

Thread: 9 day ride

Default 9 day ride

Me and my neighbor both turn the big 50 this year so we decided to leave town on a ride. We left Vancouver yesterday after work and ran the coquihalla to west kelowna and then up Westside road to Vernon. Spent the night there and left this morning and took highway 6 to the needles ferry and across to fauquier. Up to Nakusp for lunch at the Cutrite Deli. We then continued onto Nelson for a stop at the Torchlight Craft Brewery for some samples. The most amazing ribs were then devoured at The Smokehouse BBQ on Victoria ave. If you ever travel through Nelson you HAVE TO stop here. Excellent service and some of the best ribs I have ever eaten. Spending the night tonight on the Northshore of Nelson. I only like to hit about 400 km a day so I can stop at as many places as I can. Off to Blairmore Alberta tomorrow. Will add pictures tomorrow.
    Last edited by leadsled; 08-21-2016 at 01:54 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

9 day run...awesome...look forwards to the pics !!
    Stav

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Oh fantastic! Drop a line next time, wish we could have met up, Ric and Ron and Dave are in the Okanagan as well; darn, net time!

Happy birthday, a fantastic way to cellabrate, a big ride always hits the spot!

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured