Help needed

Thread: Help needed

Default Help needed

I can't reply to any threads,pm's or pm anyone on the original site from my phone.i can tap title and write in that box but the place where I would reply is all grayed out with a orange line around it.that does happen normally when I hit submit.i had to write this thru taptalk.i can do everything else normal anyone else having this problem.thanks for any help.i like using the original site better then anything else even this taptalk I don't use it much.oh Ya last time I could post was 3 days ago

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

PM and even replying to threads has been difficult because letters don't always appear as I type them using my Laptop...

Orange '08 M109R Sold
    '13 Yamaha VMAX
    '06 Yamaha Stratoliner "S"
    "Drink The Wind!"

This is what I get notice the main post area is all grey.i can't even edit this post in the original forum

06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Support Team Member Board Support-2's Avatar

I'd like to suggest that you open a new browser session and see if that helps.

If you are using IE, select File, New Session. (This discards cache and cookies.)
    If you are using Firefox, select File, New Incognito Window.
    If it's Chrome, go into settings, then select New Incognito Window.

I will look at your account and see if I can see anything unusual.

I see nothing unusual with your account.

If you try the aforementioned tests and it is still occurring, please reboot your PC and try it again. That's a very long shot, but I'd like to rule out any potential browser or OS issues.

Also, did you happen to install any plug-ins to your browser recently? Install any software on your computer? Did this happen mid-session or when you first logged in today? Do you have any other browsers installed that you can try logging in with to see if it is specific to one web browser? If you are running Firefox, is this after the upgrade to Version 48 (released 3 days ago?) If it IS Firefox, will you please go into Help, About, and let me know what version you are running?

Thank you for helping us help you.

Hopefully the third post is a charm! I see that you said this is from your phone. Are you using a browser, or Tapatalk? There are some Tapatalk issues right now. I'll attempt to get more information about this.

I just tested with my (Android) phone using Chrome. I am able to post using either the desktop site or the mobile site.

Sorry, but this appears to be specific to you. :(

I am on vacation right now have no access to my home computer so can't try anything.this is all from my Samsung phone.i did post 3 days ago from my phone and I didn't do anything different that what is puzzling me.weird that I can reply in taptalk with no problems.

Moved thread to the Support forum since it is a website related problem.

Default Figured it out

Thanks bp2 I had to go tap the "more"at the top of phone change from computer to a mobile don't know why I never changed anything like that.All is good now thanks again for taking your time and looking into this and help me out.
    Last edited by k109; 08-04-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k109 View Post
    Thanks bp2 I had to go tap the "more"at the top of phone change from computer to a mobile don't know why I never changed anything like that.All is good now thanks again for taking your time and looking into this and help me out.
    Ain't no thang!

Glad I could help.

Funny....Ive been having the same issues on my samsung for the last few days too. After being pointed in the direction of this thread by another member, I went into settings and selected desktop view, and Its back to normal...
    Not that Ive ever used mobile view.......its always been on desktop view anyway!
    Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ausdog View Post
    Funny....Ive been having the same issues on my samsung for the last few days too. After being pointed in the direction of this thread by another member, I went into settings and selected desktop view, and Its back to normal...
    Not that Ive ever used mobile view.......its always been on desktop view anyway!
    Weird.
    Which browser are you using?

I have Chrome and Firefox in addition to the default browser on my Samsung phone. I'm just curious, to see if we can figure out exactly what is causing this. I do know that Firefox was updated for Android on Monday or Tuesday.

seems to be working on my mobile device right now.

Lee

Are we still having this issue?

Lee

I don't know why and can't explain it but for some reason just a little while ago 8:45 pm EST and after posting ealier today my phone did this again.I simply went and redid what I previously posted and good again.I have know idea why this is happening,I did not do anything unusual.

I don't know why and can't explain it but for some reason just a little while ago 8:45 pm EST and after posting ealier today my phone did this again.I simply went and redid what I previously posted and good again.I have know idea why this is happening,I did not do anything unusual.

What browser are you using on your note 4? Chrome or the default samsung browser?

Lee

Default Samsung browser

Default Samsung browser
    Have you attempted to try it with a different browser such as Chrome?

Have you cleared your cache and cookies in the default browser?

Is this still affecting your PM's or is this specific to threads / replies?

Thanks,
    - JB