Motorcycle run !!!!!!!!!!!

Thread: Motorcycle run !!!!!!!!!!!

Default Motorcycle run !!!!!!!!!!!

Motorcycle run for cyrena Rua Saturday August 20,2016 at our Lady of light band club.664 Quarry st fall river,mass bike arrive is 10 am there will be a short 30 mile ride.cookout/pig roast is at 1 am tickets are $20 live music,food,and a t-shirt.

Here is the short story:

Cyrene is the daughter of a co-worker of mine who was hit by a car on her way to school,she was only 13 yrs old at the time.we'll many yrs later she is still in very bad condition,the medical bills are in the millions.this family really needs help and are good people.Titleist bike riders are getting together for this event and I would like to see my new England 9ers make an appearance for a great local family in need.I am definitely doing this ride hope some of you will join me.We can meet at my house and head over to Titleist ball plant 3 and ride in as a group.thanks in advance
    Kenny
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I'll be there.
    2006 Silver,Debaffled Cobra Swept exhaust,Power Commander,Kuyrakin grips and pegs,Track Day ATRE,
    Avon Cobra 250 rear tire,de-beavered and de-badged,

me too
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

count me in!
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Thanks guys
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

This ride is next Saturday weather looking good.I hope everyone can make it this is a good cause.I want to ask a favor to everyone even if you can't make it maybe help with a donation like you were there I will make sure they get it.
    Thanks in advance
    Kenny

Are we meeting at your house?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2006 Silver,Debaffled Cobra Swept exhaust,Power Commander,Kuyrakin grips and pegs,Track Day ATRE,

Yes my house works.I will post times as soon as I know more

Ok guys meet at my house between 8 and 8:15.we will ride to Titleist ball plant 3 and meet up with the rest of group.then all head to the ride in fall river which leaves at 10.

Sounds good I'll be there

^^^^^^^
    Thanks bro should be a good day

Default THANKS WAYNE

Even thought he can't make the ride,he is giving a 40 donation to the ride.I will donate it with his and candy name to it.Thank you both

Default Time change

Make it 8:30 my house ok

👍

wish we could have made it but work obligations to meet. you are very welcome Kenny. to Cyrena and family God Bless!
    Ride safe
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Want to thank you guys for going yesterday as you can see it was for a good cause.my wife and I had a good time as well just hanging out with you guys and talking.

Kenny sorry my wife and I couldn't make it yesterday. Im glad you had a good turnout.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

My Pleasure. Great hanging out with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFNG View Post
    Kenny sorry my wife and I couldn't make it yesterday. Im glad you had a good turnout.
    It cool hope we can get together before end of season bro