M109 Rider Forums banner

Lonely Group!

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  biker-chicky 
#1 ·
Where are the BC and Washington riders?

#6 ·
Hey nice to meet you, in 2010 I was in school for nursing then it took a few years to finly get a permenent line! Crazy way to make a living, would have been a lot less stressful to be a waitress!

#7 ·
Hey, it's all good! I share your frustration in trying to organize rides. Us 9 riders are kind of rare breed out here in the west. Holiday schedules, family commitments and long distances always come into play. Meanwhile, I'm loving it here up the Sunshine Coast. RevRon is a good buddy of mine. Convince him and anybody else to plan a ride up this way. A short hop to Vancouver Island and lots of good rides.

#8 ·
yes we've been on a few rides with RevRon, very knowledgeable and a great rider. If we're looking at weekends only we have an opening Augst 19 starting a ride at 4pm till dark, with the 20th to ride and head home on the 21st, where could we all meet? Is it a possibility?

The next opening would be Sept 2nd leave at 4pm and back home on the 4th.

The rest of my openings are mid week, hubby may have a hard time getting any other days off mid week.

hmmm this working for a living sucks, maybe time to down size work part time to ride the 9 more!
:doh: Why haven't I thought of this before! Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.