Thursday night @ Gillette

Thread: Thursday night @ Gillette

Default Thursday night @ Gillette

I am going to Gillette for the car/bike show on Thursday.I plan on leaving my house around 4 pm anyone interested in going ?. would be cool to pull up woth a bunch of 9's
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I would be interested but 4 will be tough. what time does the show start? I also have to try and find a baby sitter. But Ill keep watching this post and stay up to date
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

We can leave a little later what works for you
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Nitro3custom's Avatar

I could meet you guys on 495 at 24 or just off at 138 easier to get back on there. I'll be watching.

138 is the first exit off of 495 am I right ?

Very Active Member Nitro3custom's Avatar

Yes it would be if you came up 24 and then got on 495. I have to back out though. I forgotThursday is my birthday and they want to take me out for dinner. Will be there the next time for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok and happy birthday Mike enjoy your dinner

Are we still doing this?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2006 Silver,Debaffled Cobra Swept exhaust,Power Commander,Kuyrakin grips and pegs,Track Day ATRE,
    Avon Cobra 250 rear tire,de-beavered and de-badged,

Oh Ya! Just waiting for Steve for a time,if he can't make it then just meet me at my house between 4:15/4:30.we can ride back roads up.

Had a great time,there was an amazing number of cars/bikes due to the great weather.dave and I had a nice ride up thru the backroads.

Dave,I don't think the guy in the mustang thought we would beat him like we did bet he won't try that again,he wouldnt even look at us after.LOL

HaHa He must have thought we were on Harley's.
    2006 Silver,Debaffled Cobra Swept exhaust,Power Commander,Kuyrakin grips and pegs,Track Day ATRE,
    Avon Cobra 250 rear tire,de-beavered and de-badged,