M109 Rider Forums banner

BLACK BEARDS MEMORIAL RIDE

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  wcm109 
#1 ·
july 9th saturday registration 9am - 11am Buzzards Bay park
wanna get a group together? ride leaves at 11 am and heads to vfw in plymouth for a cookout. we could always go for a ride from there

#3 ·
I am going with my wife. Meeting another couple at 10am at the Wareham Shaw's where we have all meet before. Anyone in the area want to hook up let me know. But that's the plan for us so far. My buddy lives just down the street past 105. We can change the meeting spot and time if it doesn't work for everyone. Kick stands up at 11. I hate the waiting around so just a soon not show up too early. Just enough time to get situated and buy a T-shirt...LOL

#4 ·
How was the ride ? It was raining here in the morning so I passed looked like it was going to rain all day very overcast but it never did again.

#5 ·
we got a little sprinkle while I was on the highway headed to Wareham Shaws. That was about it. Roads were dry all day. It was a good ride. Dave and I saw a guy in front of us almost lose it. Its the dangers of riding in these things, you never know whos behind you. Thank god he was in front of us at the time and he saved it at the last minute. We both are pretty sure he was a rookie. not paying attention and not riding appropriately for being in a large group. I mean who decides to weave down the road while everyone is doubling up in the lane. Doh!:yikes:

#6 ·
It was a good ride and Kim is coming for Big Nick's ride so looking forward to a couples ride.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I am sure we'll join you guys.

#7 ·
what is big nicks ride

#13 ·
we would be interested too.

#14 ·
Wayne and I talked about doing a ride to the hyannis strip on main st but I don't think that's a ride for you guys seeing you live on the Cape so any other ideas? .we could also do some back roads to Gillette stadium and back.

#16 ·
im in for whatever is decided upon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.