Great ride yesterday

Thread: Great ride yesterday

Default Great ride yesterday

Thanks to Dave Wayne and Mike. Had a great ride. Dave I want to see some of that video with me dragging my boards. LOL
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Nitro3custom's Avatar

Yes it was. Finally good to ride in warmer weather. I wish I was behind you at the Scituate rotary. I was dragging my peg the whole way around. You must have been too. I may have to buy those titanium peg scrapers.

It was agreat ride. I uploaded the video but you cant see the sparks from when you dragging but I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS_reLGyTZg
    2006 Silver,Debaffled Cobra Swept exhaust,Power Commander,Kuyrakin grips and pegs,Track Day ATRE,
    Avon Cobra 250 rear tire,de-beavered and de-badged,

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by honestabe View Post
    It was agreat ride. I uploaded the video but you cant see the sparks from when you were dragging but I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS_reLGyTZg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2006 Silver,Debaffled Cobra Swept exhaust,Power Commander,Kuyrakin grips and pegs,Track Day ATRE,

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Great Vid, Awesome Music Track.

Very Active Member Nitro3custom's Avatar

It was a great ride. I was going to peal off earlier but son of the Plymouth roads to wareham kept me going.
    Look forward to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, I was hard into the sensors all the way thru the rotary. I kept my foot heavy on the boards too, must have been a good light show. Everyone in the cages must have figured I was wrecking my bike. LOL

I saw Dave grind too. WTG buddy! Cant watch video yet, getting called for dinner..
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

Glad you guys had a great ride looks like fun.I wish I could of made it was in NH playing golf.I hope I can make the next one.
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    Great Vid, Awesome Music Track.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk