Aftermarket Turn Signals/Grips/Levers - Anyone have any?

Thread: Aftermarket Turn Signals/Grips/Levers - Anyone have any?

Default Aftermarket Turn Signals/Grips/Levers - Anyone have any?

Hi All,

Unfortunately my bike and I just lost our traction turning around in a gravel parking lot, and I now need to replace a couple of pieces on the left side. I think this would be a great opportunity to replace these with some nice aftermarket units, but I am having trouble locating ones that fit. Has anyone replaced their levers and grips or turn signals with different units?

I know that M109 levers will fit, but even for this bike I can't find much for aftermarket other than ones like these:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261978624832?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And while there are pretty cool light options available here, I am unsure if they would fit a M90?
    http://www.customdynamics.com/suzuki...ccessories.htm

What would you recommend?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I dropped my bike on the left side as well. My own fault but I will not get into that. I had to replace a mirror, two turn signals, tank badge, straighten shifter , and replace the clutch lever. I used a website in Montreal to replace items. You can go to canadasmotorcycle.ca changing to fortnine.ca soon. There you can type in your make and model and it will populate the screen with what will fit. If you are not sure then you can call their number and they are excellent at giving correct information. and you do not have to wait all day on hold. The prices are cheaper on there than ordering through the US with all the exchange and added fees. I went with the Kuryakyn replacement parts as follows: magnum plus mirrors - 1412 mirror adaptors - 1411 Iso grips - 6235 ISO pegs - 7963 ISO adaptors - 7939 Iso throttle boss - 6253 Iso shifter cover - 8851 ISO brake cover - 8866. Go to their website and type in the 4 digit numbers and they will display the part. All for the M90. The free shipping is very fast as well. The shifter and brake covers were not stated as working on the M90 but they fit well on mine. Just search the M90 forum for posts by me and you will see the pictures I have posted and a write up or two. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I am not sure about the levers. I have left a post as I want to change out the levers for nicer ones and the one reply I received states the 109 ones will work but mean cycles have told me they will not work. I am awaiting another reply. As for the turn signals I just went with the stock ones.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by leadsled View Post
    I am not sure about the levers. I have left a post as I want to change out the levers for nicer ones and the one reply I received states the 109 ones will work but mean cycles have told me they will not work. I am awaiting another reply. As for the turn signals I just went with the stock ones.
    really most the crap they listed on meancycles for a m90 wont fit the 109 levers do fit but they are alittle bit to reach with the blades but even the 109 riders have said that they are a stretch to the lever http://www.meancycles.com/store/spec...keModelID=5789
    Last edited by gavs90; 06-17-2016 at 02:47 AM.
    240 rim cobra swepts cobra tacho rifle windsheild & lowers led turnsignals v charger air filters chrome radiator cover 1 1/2 inch lowering bones powercommander 5 glpro

Ok, I probably have the most modified m90. I can tell you this, m109 levers fit... however, I had to extend the arm that hangs down on the clutch lever to push in the safety switch. It's not that difficult. Any kuryakyn mirrors will fit but you need the metric adapters. I also have ISO grips, check kuryakyn for the part # , although I believe the guy above is correct. The FLATZ front turn signals for the 9 fit just fine. NONE of the pre made rear led turns will fit. I called Radiantz and custom ordered a 14" led bendable strip for rears( mounted on back of fender). I also have the gen5 Knight Rider rear cowl light, order for the m90( harness is different than the 9). I did the Radiantz LEDs as well because if you use your turn signal, the gen5 KR will be a turn signal, but when you brake, the whole gen5 turns into a brake light. Radiantz was so I still have a turn signal on. Hope this helps.

A few pics of mine. If you want pics of the rear or the lever arm that needed extended, just ask and I'll take some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160510_172254231_1467328163636.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	327529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160519_194021932_1467328198145.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	327537  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11986385_10206087833648889_5003124244629407092_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	328889

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12419283_10207166218847845_633930486554811430_o.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	328897

Kuryakin Iso grips, mirrors and foot pegs
    Turn signals i bought in www.louis.eu an i made custom brackets for rear turn signals.