Maps

Thread: Maps

Default Maps

Hey guys, I'm running a Pc5 and Scorps ECU flash on my bike with the Velocity Hard Khrome 2 into 1 exhaust with the g man intakes.. me and a buddy of mine are trying to dial in the PC5 maps and just womdering if anyone was running this same setup that would mind emailing me their map they are using to compare notes... any and all info is greatly appreciated.... thanks guys!!!
    I live for the thrill of the ride!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Scorps ECU Flash + PC5 is overkill.

His flash is better than PC5, from what I've read.

I do not believe you will get much, IF ANY, gains over a Flashed ECU.
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

I appreciate the info... thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFattie View Post
    Scorps ECU Flash + PC5 is overkill.

His flash is better than PC5, from what I've read.

I do not believe you will get much, IF ANY, gains over a Flashed ECU.
    If Jason flashed your ecu you don't need the pc5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly109 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm running a Pc5 and Scorps ECU flash on my bike with the Velocity Hard Khrome 2 into 1 exhaust with the g man intakes.. me and a buddy of mine are trying to dial in the PC5 maps and just womdering if anyone was running this same setup that would mind emailing me their map they are using to compare notes... any and all info is greatly appreciated.... thanks guys!!!

Let me see if I still have any PC 5 maps. I think that are all on my old laptop.

I bought the auto tuner and installed it last night.... just from the ride home the bike felt as if it was pulling harder.... the bike felt good... call it overkill, but I want the most out of the bike, scorps flash is top notch, there are absolutely zero complaints there... I love the way my 9 is operating

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sly109 View Post
    I bought the auto tuner and installed it last night.... just from the ride home the bike felt as if it was pulling harder.... the bike felt good... call it overkill, but I want the most out of the bike, scorps flash is top notch, there are absolutely zero complaints there... I love the way my 9 is operating

Where did you end up installing the 02 sensors? Did you make any changes to the target afr table, or are you just using the default PowerCommander values?

If you have the autotune module installed, there's really no need for a map. If you look at some of the member's dyno results posted on here, you'll see the bike likes around 13 or 13.1 across the board and around 12.6 or 12.7 at 100% throttle.

I would just zero out your fuel map and trim table, then set your target afr table to 13 across the entire range except for 100%, and set that to 12.7. This will allow the PCV to build a map specifically for your bike.

Would be interesting to see how much of a change it tries to make since you have your ECU flashed.
    Last edited by Kratos109; 06-18-2016 at 06:43 PM.