Wheels Through Time
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wheels Through Time

  1. #1
    Very Active Member QZephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Wheels Through Time

    We're heading out on vacation. One destination will be the WTT Museum. Ill post pics when we get back.

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Apex, North Carolina
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    We will be there Wednesday through Sunday. I plan on making it by there on one of those days.

  4. #3
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    92

    Default Great choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by QZephyr View Post
    We're heading out on vacation. One destination will be the WTT Museum. Ill post pics when we get back.
    I love that place. Always something amazing to see, and the owners are more than happy to talk/show/explain anything.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Apex, North Carolina
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    Well, it looks like the chance of rain is decreasing each day after tomorrow, so it seems like Wednesday, once we arrive in Maggie Valley, may be the best day for checking out the museum. Looks to be about an 80% chance of rain. After that, it goes down to 20% and below each remaining day. If the weather is good, I will be riding.

  7. #5
    Very Active Member QZephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,149

    Default More to come

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_123859.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	325738

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

  8. #6
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QZephyr View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_123859.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	325738

    The man himself. Great shot.

  9. #7
    Very Active Member QZephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Here's a start

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_125447.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	325930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_125507.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	325938Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_125523.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	325946Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_125629.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	325954

    I was going to send each pic to my email with info, but there wasn't reception in the museum.

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

  10. #8
    Very Active Member QZephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_130326.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	326074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_131618.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	326082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_132315.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	326090Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160616_135242.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	326098

    Pic 3 has an episode of What's In The Barn dedicated to them.

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •