EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!

Thread: EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!

Default EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!

Hello folks. DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA BOLT WITH THE RETAINING CLIP THAT HOLDS THE GEAR SHIFT LEVER INTO THE LEFT SIDE FOOTPEG BRACKET? I REALLY NEED ONE RIGHT AWAY.

Today around 11:15am I was riding my bike to one of our Chirch outreach events, and the unique bolt that screws into the left side Footpeg Bracket to hold the gear shift lever in place broke in half, and part of the bolt was still lodged/screwed into the Footpeg Bracket. I was able to get it out with the help of a bike shop that's only 3 miles from my house. The problem or situation I am dealing with now, is that I need a replacement bolt for that one that broke. It has a retaining clip that fits on the back side of it to keep the bolt from backing out of the left side Footpeg Bracket. I spoke with the parts department rep at the bike shop, and he said it would take at least a week to get one in. I really don't want to have to wait that long. So, I am asking for some help from anyone of you who may have this part.

Thank you!!!

Bobby

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I don't have 1 but is this the bolt you referring about -I didn't know that bolt comes out I couldn't remove mine when I was sending my brackets to get powdercoated - good luck with it tho

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phatm9 View Post
    I don't have 1 but is this the bolt you referring about -I didn't know that bolt comes out I couldn't remove mine when I was sending my brackets to get powdercoated - good luck with it tho

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    Yes Mark, that's exactly the bolt I'm referring to. Do you know anyone that may have one? Matt is going to pull the one off my bike that's in his shop, but I'm still going to need one to replace it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member DutchM1800R2's Avatar

Hi Bobby,

Partnumber for that is 25617-03F10. It's used on more Suzuki models.

1. I'm 99.9% sure I have one for you that you can have, but with international shipping you're looking at wednesday or thursday earliest to get it.

2. Partzilla has it for $8.43. Oneidasuzuki has it for $7.55. Can't see if they have it in stock, but that should be easy to find out.

3. There's a few on eBay for $8.94. Here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272200740142

4. Someone else on the forum will probably have already sent you one before I've finished typing this post..

Cheers!

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Quote Originally Posted by DutchM1800R2 View Post
    Hi Bobby,

1. I'm 99.9% sure I have one for you that you can have, but with international shipping you're looking at wednesday or thursday earliest to get it.

2. Partzilla has it for $8.43. Oneidasuzuki has it for $7.55. Can't see if they have it in stock, but that should be easy to find out.

4. Someone else on the forum will probably have already sent you one before I've finished typing this post..

Cheers!
    You a great guy bro. Salt of the Earth. So helpful here.

RIDE ALL YOU CAN. LIFE IS SHORT.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    You a great guy bro. Salt of the Earth. So helpful here.

RIDE ALL YOU CAN. LIFE IS SHORT.
    Thanks brother! Wasn't a problem helping out, I was on the relevant websites already, ordering parts for a friend. We're going to get his clutch shudder fixed next week.

Just hope the bigger companies have the bolt in stock, or someone a little closer has one they can part with. If not, I'll ship mine out tomorrow and it'll be in the hands of the postal gods from there on

Kept mine after 'upgrading' to the Gman bushing. Pretty useless upgrade.. never noticed anything different..

Hi Bobby,

Cheers!
    Thanks a million DUTCH. You are AWESOME!!!😊👍👊👌👏😄

This is coming your way

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bolt.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	322345

This is coming your way

YOU'RE AN AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME guy!!!😄👍🏻👍🏾😄

This is coming your way

Tjerk is the man, by the way it's not pronounce the way you see it lol. Have a look.

http://www.heardutchhere.net/names.html
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

You guys are awesome. It's always great to see folk helping each other out like this. Kudos Dutch!

This is coming your way

"RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

Dutch is The Man!

It's because of him I have the European badges for my Nine. He bought them on his dime, and while in the states, mailed them to me. Without me ever having paid him to do so. I ended up opening up a paypal account so I could pay him for his good deed. Never wanted a p.p account, but because of him I now have one.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING