Ontario ride

Thread: Ontario ride

Default Ontario ride

Been quiet on here this spring...nobody setting up a ride ? You guys leaving it up to me ?

wad up ?
    Stav

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Been quiet on here this spring...nobody setting up a ride ? You guys leaving it up to me ?

wad up ?
    sending you a PM message ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

I tried, we need the king st. KING..lol.

My B-day is on sat so i wanna get out if weather is good..hooters for wings?

still wanna do the mod thing if enough interest is there.

IRONS
    **!! Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly !!**

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

^^^^

humidex is up around 38 this weekend,but if we must celebrate your birthday,I'll tough it out for a short ride and some wings...as long as it's Barrie Hooters,cooler on the water,and if we rip up the hiway at 160'should dry the perspiration ..

monday to wednesday looks real good,23 and clear skies,if anyone can pull a day..I want to get a 500 kms day in..
    Stav

^^^^

humidex is up around 38 this weekend,but if we must celebrate your birthday,I'll tough it out for a short ride and some wings...as long as it's Barrie Hooters,cooler on the water,and if we rip up the hiway at 160'should dry the perspiration ..

monday to wednesday looks real good,23 and clear skies,if anyone can pull a day..I want to get a 500 kms day in..
    I could possibly do the Barrie thing for wings. Bike isn't back together quite yet, still waiting on USPS delivery of rear rotor. I really hope it comes today, this waiting is killing me!!!

Debadged, Debeavered, Tach Relo, Custom faceplates, Stealth LED Turns, Gregg's Sidemount, Coastal Moto Wheels, 280mm, 2" Bones, Freedom P. Exhaust, Derby, Axle Spikes, Irate Grill, Chin Scoop, Croc Seat, Lots of Chrome

^^^^

let us know if you have the bike ready tonight...looks like the big man is coming in from St Kitts,we have to stop on stoufille to pick up some brake pads,then over to Markham to TOOGOs for quick install.we should be on the road for a ride around 10ish...See if the Birthday boy chimes back in,might have to dodge some spotty thunderstorms,but that makes it fun..
    Stav

Bump..Drazen and I are a go for sure leaving King 8:00 then leaving Markham around 10 Am
    Stav

Bump..Drazen and I are a go for sure leaving King 8:00 then leaving Markham around 10 Am
    Well, got home and no notice of parcel pick-up from the post office. I guess I'm looking at Monday now. thought about putting the new wheel on with old rotor for the weekend but I installed new brake pads and discarded the old ones. Kinda screwed for this weekend and not too happy.

Debadged, Debeavered, Tach Relo, Custom faceplates, Stealth LED Turns, Gregg's Sidemount, Coastal Moto Wheels, 280mm, 2" Bones, Freedom P. Exhaust, Derby, Axle Spikes, Irate Grill, Chin Scoop, Croc Seat, Lots of Chrome

^^^^

sorry to hear..nothing worse than waiting on parts...hope you get it Monday...bikes coming along nicely,Itll be worth the wait...humidex is through the roof this weekend anyways,if that makes you feel any better
    Stav

Very Active Member intimid8tor1951's Avatar

Wish you guys were closer to me. I'd love to have a couple other nines to ride with.

Quote Originally Posted by intimid8tor1951 View Post
    Wish you guys were closer to me. I'd love to have a couple other nines to ride with.
    You need to join us for a ride at some point...maybe we can split the difference and meet somewhere in the middle..
    Stav

next saturday is looking pretty good...maybe someone should set something up

Sorry, bbq on sat family on sun for b day. Gonna ride this morning, till it gets to hot. Golf the, we'd possible (took 3 days off bday)

^^^^^

Happy Birthday Big Man..I have dentist this morning or I'd join ya..next three days are perfect...think I might blow tomorrow off for some riding...this past weekend was almost to hot,only did 350 KMS total..

I might be open Saturday,if you guys want to set up a ride,we shall see if there's any more interest
    Stav

Thanx mate......just running around the north now

I can't this weekend. We have the Highway of Heroes Ride on Saturday and Sunday we're test running some new routes for the Ride for Sick Kids.
    I need to keep my mouth shut when being asked to help out. LOL

"If you're not doing what you love, then you're wasting your time."

Happy birthday oicduc

I might be up for a few hundred kms this Saturday.... working all week 9 to 8, but looking at the weather I think I'll ride to work so I might be taking the loooong 2 hour ride back home every night

Quote Originally Posted by W8INLINE View Post
    Happy birthday oicduc

I might be up for a few hundred kms this Saturday.... working all week 9 to 8, but looking at the weather I think I'll ride to work so I might be taking the loooong 2 hour ride back home every night
    Thanx...looks like sat might be a ride out!