M109 Rider Forums banner

Possible washington ride

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  biker-chicky 
#1 ·
We are heading out on Sunday for a rip. 5 of us on varied bikes. I have done the Bellingham to Baker and back to Sedro Wooley/ Mt Vernon/Chuckanut drive and home route. Are there any suggestions on other routes in northern Washington for a day ride? Looking forward to your feedback.

#2 · (Edited)
Bring your crew and I will lead ya up to the lookout on highway 20

. Very great ride. THey just opened the pass/road a week ago. Lots of snow on the sides and some snow melt water running across the road. NO problem...

Just going to diablo lake lookout is like 50 less and very beautiful...

copper came down from there a few months ago and we did this ride... I live in Arlington and it is 245 miles round trip for me, BUT the best BBQ I have found yet is out there in marblemount.........

Here it is. It should read highway 20, not 2 lol

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310009

#3 ·
Maybe the Bellingham boys will chime in.

been a while since I rode with them.....

#4 ·
I was really looking forward to this ride:verymad:. I have been informed that one of our riders has not received his new Passport yet so it looks like we will not be crossing over. I have rerouted the trip to take us north on backroads to Hope, up to Spences Bridge, across highway 8 to Merritt and back to the lower mainland. I would like to come down for a guided tour of the 20 when others get their s..t together. thank you for the info and offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.