NW 9 RIDERS.....GROUP RIDE THIS YEAR?

Thread: NW 9 RIDERS.....GROUP RIDE THIS YEAR?

Default NW 9 RIDERS.....GROUP RIDE THIS YEAR?

Greeting 9ers in the Northwest. Have you dried off and been 9in around? I had a nice couple of putts around since weather has been nice.

Anyone have interest in a group ride this Summer? I went to the one in Leavenworth a couple years ago and was pretty fun to meet some fellow enthusiasts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackey View Post
    Greeting 9ers in the Northwest. Have you dried off and been 9in around? I had a nice couple of putts around since weather has been nice.

Anyone have interest in a group ride this Summer? I went to the one in Leavenworth a couple years ago and was pretty fun to meet some fellow enthusiasts.
    Yes, have posted a new meet for June 22,23,24 25, 26! Check it out, add your ideas. Can you get more time off?

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackey View Post

When is the meet in Leavenworth? Or did you want to simply ride there? We ride to Winthrope a lot. There's a nice twisty road on the way there. Hyway 20, well not realy a Hwy more like a route!