What a beautiful day

Thread: What a beautiful day

Default What a beautiful day

Well it has happened. I suffered through all this horrible weather through winter and just when they announce it is going to be nice I get the call to attend meetings in Winnipeg. Checking the weather before I go all the bad weather is circumnavigating the southern part of the province and heading for ......guess where.....Winnipeg! It is nice that the sun has been out all week because upon my return I was able to ride yesterday and today to and from the office. Now the bad part is that I have run out of excuses to take trips out of the office during the day. Hopefully this continues and I can get out there more. Looking forward to many rides this year.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Quote Originally Posted by leadsled View Post
    Well it has happened. I suffered through all this horrible weather through winter and just when they announce it is going to be nice I get the call to attend meetings in Winnipeg. Checking the weather before I go all the bad weather is circumnavigating the southern part of the province and heading for ......guess where.....Winnipeg! It is nice that the sun has been out all week because upon my return I was able to ride yesterday and today to and from the office. Now the bad part is that I have run out of excuses to take trips out of the office during the day. Hopefully this continues and I can get out there more. Looking forward to many rides this year.

Post some pics....

I didn't take pics...... I left my phone in the office so they could not find me.....Besides it kinda boring stuff to take pictures of. Just a ride inside the city limits ....just glad to get out and burn up some miles
    Last edited by leadsled; 04-01-2016 at 04:56 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar

I didn't take pics...... I left my phone in the office so they could not find me.....Besides it kinda boring stuff to take pictures of. Just a ride inside the city limits ....just glad to get out and burn up some miles
    I know how you feel about burning up some miles, one day I rode out to lunch and passed the office twice on the way back in!

JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Many Rides this year yet?