Replacing PowrPro with PC5 - Anyone have a map they'd be willing to share?

Thread: Replacing PowrPro with PC5 - Anyone have a map they'd be willing to share?

Very Active Member

Default Replacing PowrPro with PC5 - Anyone have a map they'd be willing to share?

I've decided to go with the PC5 w/Autotune dual channel. Does anyone have a dyno/autotuned fuel map for Thunder MFG Tornado intakes, Revo 6" Cannon (Velocity Pro would probably work as well) and Secondary Throttle plates removed that they'd be willing to share to get me in the ballpark? Since I have the secondary throttle plates removed, I don't think any of the maps on the power commander site would even be close.

Will likely have a Cobra PowrPro (with adjustment dial) for sale soon if anyone is interested.

Update - the Cobra PowrPro is still for sale.
    Last edited by Kratos109; 04-06-2016 at 08:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Well my map is not exactly setup for exactly what your running however it is an advanced map tuning both cylinders, plus i have a raw-taz 2into1 exhaust, k&n filters inside my version of designer intake, plus no secondaries. Im guessing this will get you in the ballpark so your pcv tuner can take over to fine tune your map from there. If your interested ill look to see if i still have it saved in an email that i could forward to you. Just Let me know.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Latinrascal View Post
    Well my map is not exactly setup for exactly what your running however it is an advanced map tuning both cylinders, plus i have a raw-taz 2into1 exhaust, k&n filters inside my version of designer intake, plus no secondaries. Im guessing this will get you in the ballpark so your pcv tuner can take over to fine tune your map from there. If your interested ill look to see if i still have it saved in an email that i could forward to you. Just Let me know.

Yes, that would be great! PM sent.

Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos109 View Post
    Yes, that would be great! PM sent.

Thanks
    Are you welding the o2 sensors yourself?

Honestly....I wouldn't borrow a map. I work at a bike shop with a in house dyno, and every bike is a little different. I would get it tuned to what you have for the best performance. I think most dyno shops charge $200-$250 for a tune, and a good shop will give you a CD with a copy of the map they created....in case the PCV fails.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by ocktober View Post
    Are you welding the o2 sensors yourself?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, just saw your post. Yes, I was debating whether or not to take the exhaust somewhere to have them welded in or do it myself. I ended up getting a TIG welder, so hoping after some practice, I'll be able to weld the bungs in myself.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr-rider137 View Post
    Honestly....I wouldn't borrow a map. I work at a bike shop with a in house dyno, and every bike is a little different. I would get it tuned to what you have for the best performance. I think most dyno shops charge $200-$250 for a tune, and a good shop will give you a CD with a copy of the map they created....in case the PCV fails.

You are right, I would not use someone else's map as an end solution, but I see no issue with using someone else's map with similar mods as a starting point, which is what I am doing.