M109 Rider Forums banner

IT'S OFFICIAL,,,,,,,,,,,2015-2016 "winter" months in WA

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  M109Dreamer 
#1 ·
we have gotten the most rain EVER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP gezzzzzzzzzzz

pouring cats and dogs outside still...........Got a lil ride in today but the winds picked up and being on the connie with all the windage, almost blew me off the road. IM MOVING BACK TO TX haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
WE ARE A PAIR BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be mellow when I am dead,,,,,,,,,,,,, not a moment sooner,,,,,,,,,,,,

#5 ·
Sick of the rain up here too. With 60 mile an hour winds last night I did not sleep much. I swear I have seen the Ark go by my office window a few times today. Haven't ridden in two weeks. Oh well. Guess this gives my neighbor enough time to finish wrenching on his Connie and then I will have a riding partner again by the time the rain stops.

#6 ·
Well I have finally gotten the bikes from AZ to TX and it has rained for 4 days straight. With all the rain and tornados, thinking I might need to trade it in for a boat and start fishing. Now I understand why people cant ride year round. Was very spoiled living in AZ. Also golf courses arent as nice or as many. I have to drive 20 miles here to play. Where in AZ I could play 5 different courses with 5 miles of my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.