Chrome going bye bye LOL
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Chrome going bye bye LOL

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default Chrome going bye bye LOL

    Cant believe the way the chrome blistered up on these covers........ Lot of work prepping. Now just need to shoot the clear.......







  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member NSRiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Cant believe the way the chrome blistered up on these covers........ Lot of work prepping. Now just need to shoot the clear.......



    You going Burple Rick i like that shimmer and Also your going plastii

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default That's better




    any other chrome fails me,,,,,,,,,IT GETS PAINTED LOL




  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member cbxer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    5,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    You going Burple Rick i like that shimmer and Also your going plastii
    I was wonderin the same thing. He's got a blue bike, he's puttin purple engine parts on it. That's not going to look to swell.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING
    White 2004 Ford Lightning
    Blue/Black 2007 Ford Mustang
    Red/Black 1998 Ford Ranger


  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    You going Burple Rick i like that shimmer and Also your going plastii
    LOL No, the first coat was a Toyota pearl color that is REAL close. I sprayed over it with my blue vigor pearl, I was running low on it. I like the results..... The plasti dip, is from from 2 estates ago. I have all kinds of chit from that job...

    And OT the lady I have been working for for months, called me today to join her for coffee. We went in and she had a smile on her face and handed me a check she just got for closing ONE of her deceased husbands account. It was from Boeing. It was $997,730.52, Not sure why she had to show me that, but i was bummed for the rest of the day LOL......... I will be around for her the rest of my life. In her words." I am loaded" LOL




  8. #6
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    LOL No, the first coat was a Toyota pearl color that is REAL close. I sprayed over it with my blue vigor pearl, I was running low on it. I like the results..... The plasti dip, is from from 2 estates ago. I have all kinds of chit from that job...

    And OT the lady I have been working for for months, called me today to join her for coffee. We went in and she had a smile on her face and handed me a check she just got for closing ONE of her deceased husbands account. It was from Boeing. It was $997,730.52, Not sure why she had to show me that, but i was bummed for the rest of the day LOL......... I will be around for her the rest of my life. In her words." I am loaded" LOL

    Chrome thingies look sweeeet, Great Vigor my friend. And the lil old lady from Pasadena....WoooHooo, Thats just amazing that shes sorted forever, Better put the New List of work together, and just chip away at it. You have the most amazing work stories.

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    Chrome thingies look sweeeet, Great Vigor my friend. And the lil old lady from Pasadena....WoooHooo, Thats just amazing that shes sorted forever, Better put the New List of work together, and just chip away at it. You have the most amazing work stories.
    LOL It finally accrued to me, the money I am working around. She and my lawyer, taking care of the estate told me numbers, But I saw them today on just one of her deals. I busted my ass all my life, was making good money, then this orchestrated bullchit meltdown occurred and took me with it......... I will get even haaaaaaaaaaaa

    I be ridin tomorrow.............


    Today
    Jan 8

    46°F 30°
    sunny
    Sunny

    0%

    ENE 3 mph

    80%



    Last edited by Nemo; 01-08-2016 at 03:19 AM.

  10. #8
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    LOL It finally accrued to me, the money I am working around. She and my lawyer, taking care of the estate told me numbers, But I saw them today on just one of her deals. I busted my ass all my life, was making good money, then this orchestrated bullchit meltdown occurred and took me with it......... I will get even haaaaaaaaaaaa

    I be ridin tomorrow.............


    Today
    Jan 8

    46°F 30°
    sunny
    Sunny

    0%

    ENE 3 mph

    80%
    Lol so funny..... find dat car transporter for 4 cars..... go on. I ride as well.

    ★SKIDMARK★ Chief Tire Frier.

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    Lol so funny..... find dat car transporter for 4 cars..... go on. I ride as well.

    ★SKIDMARK★ Chief Tire Frier.
    I will look for one skidder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




  12. #10
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I will look for one skidder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    And if ya find 1 , remember to put your stand down, ive come close twice now, when will i learn. Built fences today, all 4 sides Yawn.....

  13. #11
    Very Active Member DutchM1800R2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Why are there only 3 pieces shown when there are 4 of these? What did the 4th piece ever do to you to be banned from this project?

    Going after the car transporter too... but limited in time..

  14. #12
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchM1800R2 View Post
    Why are there only 3 pieces shown when there are 4 of these? What did the 4th piece ever do to you to be banned from this project?

    Going after the car transporter too... but limited in time..

    Good luck...... and 3 is the new 4, Its a Mod never done before, Hes a Trooper for the Custom 1 off stuff.

  15. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchM1800R2 View Post
    Why are there only 3 pieces shown when there are 4 of these? What did the 4th piece ever do to you to be banned from this project?

    Going after the car transporter too... but limited in time..
    My camera is only so big LOL. I could have stood outside, but its 30* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa




  16. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    Good luck...... and 3 is the new 4, Its a Mod never done before, Hes a Trooper for the Custom 1 off stuff.
    LOL I have a barely used re-fried bean can on the right front




  17. #15
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    LOL I have a barely used re-fried bean can on the right front

    LMFAO, I dont doubt it. We say Silk purse from a pigs Butt, Me...if it can be drilled, ill drill it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->