M109 Rider Forums banner

I will post a ride down Hwy 25 FROM Hollister TO King City for after the New Year

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  BorderlandBiker 
#1 · (Edited)
I will post in "Events" a 'mellow' Saturday or Sunday ride down Hwy 25 for AFTER the New Year. It will START KSU 10am at the Tres Pinos General Store (Tres Pinos is a small village 5 minutes south of Hollister on Hwy 25) and go south TO King City Starbucks. Because of the short days and the fact that some of you may be riding down from the San Jose/San Francisco area and want to get home before dark, you may want to have a cup of coffee get some gas and return by way of Hwy 101 or backtrack on Hwy 25 using the same route we came on. Others may want to have lunch or even return by way of Carmel Valley Road. When we arrive at Starbucks everyone can choose to do what they want (I plan to have a cup of coffee or sandwich at Subway then return by way of Hwy 25). All bikes and level of riders are welcome. If you would like to see the route watch any of my GoPro videos (example BACKROADS AROUND MONTEREY BAY) OR You'll see the entrance into the park at about 13:30 into the video

#2 · (Edited)
Just a 'heads-up'...I've also posted this ride on (South Bay Riders.com). They're great :bigthumbsup: folks ...I have an old student that's now the weatherman for a local Salinas TV Station that will tell me the best weekend after the New Year for the ride....P.S. There will be all levels of riders on everything from Hayabusas to Harleys...so just enjoy the scenery and ride your own pace...PEACE

...From now on THIS RIDE AND TIMES will be posted on:::::
GO TO (South Bay Riders.com) TO (Group Rides)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.