I will post a ride down Hwy 25 FROM Hollister TO King City for after the New Year

Thread: I will post a ride down Hwy 25 FROM Hollister TO King City for after the New Year

Default I will post a ride down Hwy 25 FROM Hollister TO King City for after the New Year

I will post in "Events" a 'mellow' Saturday or Sunday ride down Hwy 25 for AFTER the New Year. It will START KSU 10am at the Tres Pinos General Store (Tres Pinos is a small village 5 minutes south of Hollister on Hwy 25) and go south TO King City Starbucks. Because of the short days and the fact that some of you may be riding down from the San Jose/San Francisco area and want to get home before dark, you may want to have a cup of coffee get some gas and return by way of Hwy 101 or backtrack on Hwy 25 using the same route we came on. Others may want to have lunch or even return by way of Carmel Valley Road. When we arrive at Starbucks everyone can choose to do what they want (I plan to have a cup of coffee or sandwich at Subway then return by way of Hwy 25). All bikes and level of riders are welcome. If you would like to see the route watch any of my GoPro videos (example BACKROADS AROUND MONTEREY BAY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGlB...&feature=share OR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuAks6-bz1w posted by my nephew Kevin Whitemyer. I will watch the WEATHER for the best time to have the ride...PLEASE let me know whether a Saturday or Sunday works better for those members wanting to go on this ride.

Because of the short Winter days I've gotten a few emails from riders wanting to ride down from the San Jose/San Francisco area asking that the ride allow them to get home BEFORE DARK...SOOOOooooo I'm going to have the ride start from Hollister Powersports (Hollister Powersports is a Victory/Indian dealership) from there we will ride down Hwy 25 to Pinnacles National Park and have a picnic outside their General Store. PLEASE let me know if your interested and I will keep my eye on the weather for the best time to ride. I've attached a video of a ride to the Pinnacles Park General Store https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4WF...&feature=share You'll see the entrance into the park at about 13:30 into the video
    Last edited by BorderlandBiker; 12-13-2015 at 12:13 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Just a 'heads-up'...I've also posted this ride on (South Bay Riders.com). They're great folks ...I have an old student that's now the weatherman for a local Salinas TV Station that will tell me the best weekend after the New Year for the ride....P.S. There will be all levels of riders on everything from Hayabusas to Harleys...so just enjoy the scenery and ride your own pace...PEACE

...From now on THIS RIDE AND TIMES will be posted on:::::
    GO TO (South Bay Riders.com) TO (Group Rides)
    Last edited by BorderlandBiker; 12-21-2015 at 02:00 PM.