Getting to be some drugged up idiots here on the roads

Thread: Getting to be some drugged up idiots here on the roads

Banned

Default Getting to be some drugged up idiots here on the roads

EVerybody is smoking something or shooting somthin. I have been having trouble with people that think I am not driving fast enough here. I do 5 over and they ride my ass. Then when I slow down so they will go around, they race around me, cut RIGHT in front of me and hit the brakes. My lawyer was with me last time this happened. We both agreed this will prosecute them easily LOL

Got it today and it does real well for the $$$$$$$$$$$. I paid $29.00. Just hit the on button and it is recording.
    Will be fun watching their dumbass face when they see they are on film............

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/coby...-dash-cam.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

How does and where does it mount? Is the camera lens a remote lens with our without a wire or is it part of that units plastic housing? Could you post a few more pictures maybe 1 or 2 of it in your ride please?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Latinrascal View Post
    How does and where does it mount? Is the camera lens a remote lens with our without a wire or is it part of that units plastic housing? Could you post a few more pictures maybe 1 or 2 of it in your ride please?
    This is for my truck and car. Not the bikes. I will find a way though LOL.....Has a nice rechargeable battery

Night vision also they say.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I like the Biker Cam from Tachyon, a bit more expensive than the unit you posted this thread about, but cheaper than the GoPro. It's physical size puts the GoPro to shame, and the controls are much better located, in my opinion anyway. The Tachyon also has the capability to charge while it records, and the system loops to overwrite the earliest files automatically, so you can record an entire road trip if you wanted, just be sure to upload the current files before you fill the microSD card to capacity... Easy enough to do, and of course, if at any time you've caught something on the camera that you just have to keep (accident footage, scenic view, buddy riding his bike into the curb as he stares at some chick in a miniskirt, etc) just remember to save that file or those files to your computer or whatnot.
    http://www.tachyoninc.com/bikercam.html

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Banned

Default Nice unit

and ya, its $200 more then mine. As often as I will use mine, I think it will do what I need...