Post Thanksgiving ride 11/27/15 from Hollister *$ down Hwy 25 to King City KSU 10AM

Thread: Post Thanksgiving ride 11/27/15 from Hollister *$ down Hwy 25 to King City KSU 10AM

Default Post Thanksgiving ride 11/27/15 from Hollister *$ down Hwy 25 to King City KSU 10AM

On 11/27/15 there will be a (South Bay Riders) ride from Hollister Starbucks KSU 10AM TO King City 'ALL' bikes/ 'ALL' levels of riders are welcome... sooooooo PLEASE RIDE YOUR OWN PACE!!!! GO TO South Bay Riders.com TO Group rides TO Post Thanksgiving Ride 11/27/15 to get the specifics......I'll be puttin' along on my 2014 M109 with my GoPro video on my helmet to record the ride....PEACE RIDE SAFE

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Moved to the California board as this is a local ride.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderlandBiker View Post
    On 11/27/15 there will be a (South Bay Riders) ride from Hollister Starbucks KSU 10AM TO King City 'ALL' bikes/ 'ALL' levels of riders are welcome... sooooooo PLEASE RIDE YOUR OWN PACE!!!! GO TO South Bay Riders.com TO Group rides TO Post Thanksgiving Ride 11/27/15 to get the specifics......I'll be puttin' along on my 2014 M109 with my GoPro video on my helmet to record the ride....PEACE RIDE SAFE
    I love that ride. The last time I did it I had a minor heart attack when two sport bikes passed me like I was going in reverse really fast. I saw a couple CHP on the way there. So I was taking it easy on the way back. I check my mirrors frequently and never saw them coming. Scared the wiz out of me, almost. Are you guys meeting at the Starbucks in King City also? If my boys are not with me that day, my wife and I might join you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by David327 View Post
    I love that ride. The last time I did it I had a minor heart attack when two sport bikes passed me like I was going in reverse really fast. I saw a couple CHP on the way there. So I was taking it easy on the way back. I check my mirrors frequently and never saw them coming. Scared the wiz out of me, almost. Are you guys meeting at the Starbucks in King City also? If my boys are not with me that day, my wife and I might join you.
    David GO TO (South Bay Riders.com) TO (forums) TO (Group Rides) TO (Post Thanksgiving Ride...11/27/15 Black Friday by:Laura)...They will leave the Starbucks in Hollister at KSU 10AM then ride down Hwy 25 to King City for lunch...after lunch Some of the riders will loop around through Carmel Valley Road back to Laureles Grade Road then leave for home... However some of the riders will retrace their way home riding back on Hwy 25 to Hollister...As I'm getting over a cold I may just ride back to Hollister by way of Hwy 25...HOWEVER IF you haven't ridden Carmel Valley Road it's truly a beautiful ride...Just remember to ride your 'own' pace and all those things they taught you at those Pridmore/Code/MSF track day courses about 'tight' corners and you'll do fine

David GO TO (South Bay Riders.com) TO (forums) TO (Group Rides) TO (Post Thanksgiving Ride...11/27/15 Black Friday by:Laura)...They will leave the Starbucks in Hollister at KSU 10AM then ride down Hwy 25 to King City for lunch...after lunch Some of the riders will loop around through Carmel Valley Road back to Laureles Grade Road then leave for home... However some of the riders will retrace their way home riding back on Hwy 25 to Hollister...As I'm getting over a cold I may just ride back to Hollister by way of Hwy 25...HOWEVER IF you haven't ridden Carmel Valley Road it's truly a beautiful ride...Just remember to ride your 'own' pace and all those things they taught you at those Pridmore/Code/MSF track day courses about 'tight' corners and you'll do fine
    MISSEDYA...Great ride, great group of folks (from Harleys to Hayabusas)...I was hoping another M109 or two would've showed up (From looking at the forum there seems to be a few owners in this area) however a couple of my Yamaha Road Warrior friends kept me company...maybe next time...PEACE RIDE SAFE...P.S. I'll give a heads up on this forum for any up coming South Bay Riders.Com rides...Please do 'NOT' feel you have to keep up with the more skilled riders...

MISSEDYA...Great ride, great group of folks (from Harleys to Hayabusas)...I was hoping another M109 or two would've showed up (From looking at the forum there seems to be a few owners in this area) however a couple of my Yamaha Road Warrior friends kept me company...maybe next time...PEACE RIDE SAFE...P.S. I'll give a heads up on this forum for any up coming South Bay Riders.Com rides...Please do 'NOT' feel you have to keep up with the more skilled riders...
    Maybe next time. I only see my boys every other weekend. So I had to miss this one. I'll catch you guys on one of the next rides.