M109 Rider Forums banner

REVO Dual Gauges with Gear Indicator ATRE KIT

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  laxlumy 
#1 ·
Although 109 are awesome machine and a super exciting bike, it still has some shortcoming that needs to be modified to meet perfection. There isn't a gear indicator in the previous generation 9s .What's worse is that there is no way of monitoring your oil or water temperature with the stock cluster. Thus, REVO designed Chrome/Anodized Riser Mount that could integrate gear indicator, oil and water temperature all at once. The Riser Mount is located on the rise cap of your bike, providing a closer yet more advanced exterior design. Furthermore, the mount itself is made of CNC cutting out of 6061 Aluminum with triple chromed/anodized finish, which is a quality products that could seriously enhanced your bike's exterior styling.
Feel free to check it out on
http://www.revo-cycles.com/shop/revo-dual-gauges-with-gear-indicator-atre-kit/
Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Motorcycle
Camera Gadget Adapter Audio equipment Cable

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Very interesting. I suppose this will work on the aftermarket risers, such as the Yanashiki's? How do the sensors mount? I can see what they are, and that the water temp sensor clamps to a hose. Where does the oil pressure sensor mount? And the gear position sensor? Is that something that is available for early models, such as my 06?

#5 ·
Although 109 are awesome machine and a super exciting bike, it still has some shortcoming that needs to be modified to meet perfection. There isn't a gear indicator in the previous generation 9s .What's worse is that there is no way of monitoring your oil or water temperature with the stock cluster. Thus, REVO designed Chrome/Anodized Riser Mount that could integrate gear indicator, oil and water temperature all at once. The Riser Mount is located on the rise cap of your bike, providing a closer yet more advanced exterior design. Furthermore, the mount itself is made of CNC cutting out of 6061 Aluminum with triple chromed/anodized finish, which is a quality products that could seriously enhanced your bike's exterior styling.
Feel free to check it out on
http://www.revo-cycles.com/shop/revo-dual-gauges-with-gear-indicator-atre-kit/
WELL IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH TO GET THIS ALL TOGETHER AND ON BUT I LOVE IT!

Well the kit is installed!
SHORT VIDEO HERE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.