M109 Rider Forums banner

Limited Edition M109R leather Jacket

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  AussieBoulie109R 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Outerwear Sleeve Grey Collar Jacket
Bag Luggage and bags Sleeve Grey Leather jacket

This is an original 2006 M109R jacket given to a limited amount of new owners of the first year the bike was released. I have recently sold my M109R and no longer wear this jacket. I barely wore it because it was too big. It has no scuffs, tears or rips. It comes with a thermal liner, elbows, shoulders, and back protection. I feel it is in mint condition. I am the first and only owner of this jacket. It is an X-large. I am giving this jacket away for FREE to anyone who wants it, because I have no desire to try and ebay or craigs list it, and would rather know someone is putting it to use rather than hang in my closet. I live in Kansas City. I am new to this forum and will try and check on this post daily. Any interested person has to be able to meet me in the midtown area of Kansas City to take ownership of this jacket.

See less See more
#3 ·
View attachment 293001 View attachment 293009

This is an original 2006 M109R jacket given to a limited amount of new owners of the first year the bike was released. I have recently sold my M109R and no longer wear this jacket. I barely wore it because it was too big. It has no scuffs, tears or rips. It comes with a thermal liner, elbows, shoulders, and back protection. I feel it is in mint condition. I am the first and only owner of this jacket. It is an X-large. I am giving this jacket away for FREE to anyone who wants it, because I have no desire to try and ebay or craigs list it, and would rather know someone is putting it to use rather than hang in my closet. I live in Kansas City. I am new to this forum and will try and check on this post daily. Any interested person has to be able to meet me in the midtown area of Kansas City to can take ownership of this jacket.
What a kind gesture...... :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

#12 ·
Great gesture:bigthumbsup:

#13 ·
Rod1,

Has the jacket been claimed yet? I live near 75th St and State Line and actually have been looking for a jacket.

thanks,

Ben

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.