M109 Rider Forums banner

Adelie did the best....

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Eli880 
#1 ·
Adelie did the best she could do, but after eight weeks she lost her fight. All the prayers sent made a mother and father feel that little Adelie was even more special. You gave them more strength to fight along side their little baby girl. All of the family here will always be grateful, your help lifted our spirits that much more. Thank you all and from Adelie as well. Dennis ( Force )

#4 ·
See ya on the other side Adelie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doorag:

#7 ·
May she smile down on the family. My deep condolences to the entire family.
Rest easy brother, it will be hard, but she's counting on you again, for the family.

Rest in peace baby Adelie, you're with the best there is now. Your heart lies in this family, and always will little 9er.
You've had a hard fight, and God appreciates it. Your young tears will make the prettiest flowers grow, I promise.
Smile and bring sunshine for Dennis, he's going to need YOUR help now. Help him to be strong, the family needs it.

Prayers from my wife and I Force, from the belly of Texas, to the heart of you, and yours. Take care brother.
Keep your head up, and help the family do the same!

#8 ·
May she smile down on the family. My deep condolences to the entire family.
Rest easy brother, it will be hard, but she's counting on you again, for the family.

Rest in peace baby Adelie, you're with the best there is now. Your heart lies in this family, and always will little 9er.
You've had a hard fight, and God appreciates it. Your young tears will make the prettiest flowers grow, I promise.
Smile and bring sunshine for Dennis, he's going to need YOUR help now. Help him to be strong, the family needs it.

Prayers from my wife and I Force, from the belly of Texas, to the heart of you, and yours. Take care brother.
Keep your head up, and help the family do the same!
THank you so much my friend, beautiful words I know are heart felt.

#14 ·
We laid Adelie to rest yesterday, I have been to too many funerals, this was just unbearable. A small white coffin ( sigh ) enough said :'(

#15 ·
That has to be one of, if not THE, hardest thing for anyone to go through. There are no words to make it better, but we can pray for you and the family during this grieving phase.

Stay strong brother! You and the family remain in my prayers.

#16 ·
Sorry to hear Brother. GOD Bless!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.