M109 Rider Forums banner

First decent ride of the season

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  SKIDMARK 
#1 ·
Headed out yesterday through the Mackenzie Country then round into the Waitaki Valley and back full circle to Timaru. A nice wee 386km day in the saddle.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Great shots mate. Love your country. I'll say it now, condolences for the final next weekend. [emoji1037][emoji123]🏼

Sent from a place far far away
using Tapatalk

#7 ·
My heart says we can do it. My brain, well my brain disagrees. However I need to maintain the faith [emoji1037]

using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Congratulations to the ABs and their supporters. [emoji1181]

using Tapatalk

#11 ·
WOW,,,,

awesome scenery bro!!!! Thanks for sharing :bigthumbsup:

#12 · (Edited)
My second big ride of the year was a good size at just over 1,000km. I rode from Timaru on Friday up the inland route to Springfield. Then through Arthur's Pass, around the lake at Moana and on to Greymouth. Had a cuppa and a warm up then rode on to Reefton and on through the Buller Gorge, finishing in Birchfield just north of Westport. On Saturday after a night at a friends house, I hit the road and went back through the Buller Gorge and through Reefton. This time I went on to Springs Junction and then the Lewis Pass back to the Weka Pass in Hurinui and Canterbury. Great riding both days and one happy camper at the end of it

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Water Fuel tank
Sky Cloud Mountain Vehicle Motorcycle

#13 ·
My second big ride of the year was a good size at just over 1,000km. I rode from Timaru on Friday up the inland route to Springfield. Then through Arthur's Pass, around the lake at Moana and on to Greymouth. Had a cuppa and a warm up then rode on to Reefton and on through the Buller Gorge, finishing in Birchfield just north of Westport. On Saturday after a night at a friends house, I hit the road and went back through the Buller Gorge and through Reefton. This time I went on to Springs Junction and then the Lewis Pass back to the Weka Pass in Hurinui and Canterbury. Great riding both days and one happy camper at the end of it

View attachment 295697 View attachment 295705 View attachment 295713
Great shots of Gods own lil paradise in the South. Thanks for sharing.

★SKIDMARK★ Chief Tire Frier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.