Thread: 2016 Highland Hyjinx

Default Booked

All booked Sept 9-11

"If you're not doing what you love, then you're wasting your time."

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

^^^^

good man !! Now we can finally go see Palmer Rapids...we've been avoiding it until you showed up..just didn't feel comfortable riding through without a Palmer leading the pack !!
    Stav

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    All booked Sept 9-11
    Cool

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Only two singles left for this weekend...I will get the # up for the other motel across the road..it's walking distance away...

9 bikes in so far...would like to see the dirty dozen.
    Stav

Bumping this thread back up...anyone thinking about joining us call up and book a room,you can cancell if you change your mind...I think there is only one room left..looking forwards to riding the other side of Barry's bay and Ottawa valley and other places we can't reach in one day from here...Drazen and I are100% in we talked about it this past ride,,we'll be there 3 nights for sure maybe 4

september 9-11 Pinewood Inn Barry's Bay...1-613-756-1333 or 1-613-790-2160
    Last edited by Stavros; 05-30-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    Stav

Getting closer..where's the Frenchman and his Indian
    Stav

any rooms left - I see there's lots of prime meat up there but do they have veggie burgers
    Last edited by Stillfree; 08-09-2016 at 07:46 AM.

The Wilno tavern puts out a great spread,need to make reservations though... ^^^ if your coming I'll phone ahead and make sure they have some veggie burgers on hand..some very friendly girls,I'm sure they'll accommodate you...hope you bring the ugly risers to the Bay !!
    Stav

I'm all signed up for Barry's Bay Sept 9th/10th - will anyone be meeting up early to drive up in a group

^^^

glad your coming,you'll have fun..only 7 of us so far,4 bikes will be riding out I'm guessing..seems no one on the forum but me and you..maybe the old farts got locked out with the password flip...I'll keep this thread open in case any new guys want to join us...Drazen and I will be trailering, so we'll have a grill,some tools,compressor,tent,cooler ect..if you want us to carry out anything for you,get it to me Thursday 8th..if you're on Facebook there is a thread there also ..with this group we should be logging some good miles..

if anyone is cancelling a room to double up,don't,check with me first,we will probably need it..

so looking forward to some fun
    Stav

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ^^^

glad your coming,you'll have fun..only 7 of us so far,4 bikes will be riding out I'm guessing..seems no one on the forum but me and you..maybe the old farts got locked out with the password flip...I'll keep this thread open in case any new guys want to join us...Drazen and I will be trailering, so we'll have a grill,some tools,compressor,tent,cooler ect..if you want us to carry out anything for you,get it to me Thursday 8th..if you're on Facebook there is a thread there also ..with this group we should be logging some good miles..

if anyone is cancelling a room to double up,don't,check with me first,we will probably need it..

so looking forward to some fun
    Maybe I can follow you on my bike - as you know I'm not great with directions , LOL I had a real problem changing my password and almost gave up - it took almost 2 weeks to get it straighten out - I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of riders just gave up on it and that's too bad it's a lousy way to lose members. See you next week veggie dog !

Quote Originally Posted by Stillfree View Post
    Maybe I can follow you on my bike - as you know I'm not great with directions , LOL I had a real problem changing my password and almost gave up - it took almost 2 weeks to get it straighten out - I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of riders just gave up on it and that's too bad it's a lousy way to lose members. See you next week veggie dog !

Drazen will be passing thru Etobicoke around 7am Friday morning,you can hook up with him and follow him up to the cottage,I'll be packed and ready to go ,just load his bike and off we go..be nice to get up there by 2, unload,get settled,eat,the get out for a ride by 3.. Days are getting short by then..
    Stav

Drazen will be passing thru Etobicoke around 7am Friday morning,you can hook up with him and follow him up to the cottage,I'll be packed and ready to go ,just load his bike and off we go..be nice to get up there by 2, unload,get settled,eat,the get out for a ride by 3.. Days are getting short by then..

That sounds like a good plan and that's what I'll do - I could meet him in Etobicoke if he's coming thru here - still 4 weeks away plenty of time to plan but I'm looking forward to doing this and will bring along my veggie dogs for the barbie

Default Calling out

M109rTOOGO
    oicduc
    W8inline
    crazytime
    rigpilot
    Devilr
    blueskunk
    Frenchie
    jester4
    Munster
    Frapps
    Canuk
    ferny9
    you guys need to get ur bikes up to Barry's Bay
    Stav

We have 2 beds available,for anyone that wants to double up..otherwise the inn is full
    Stav

We have 2 beds available,for anyone that wants to double up..otherwise the inn is full

I could double up on the 10th - 0n the 9TH I would also be willing to put a cot in my room for someone in need of a place to crash
    Last edited by Stillfree; 08-14-2016 at 03:37 PM.

been away from forum for a while... the 26000 km I have clocked so far this summer likely has something to do with it...

just got back from a 3600km ride, most of it in Ontario... and I am ready to head back there... love your roads... a lot less bumpy overall than in Quebec.

So count me in for sure. I will ride there since it is basically next door . Anyone else from La Belle Province want to ride there with me?

Will read to check what I need to do... but would love to share a room with anyone that could stand a C109-darksider-peggrinder-frenchy (or maybe an Indian-oldfart-slower-frenchy...).

Will be fun!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

2008 C109RT Black-Gray / bought June 2010 with 600km / 61,000km as Sep. 2014
    Clean front end / TRE / Spike intakes / K&N filters / Wideband O2 / Drilled pipes / 266mm Darkside Federal 595 / Tacho / LED signals & relay box / Mustang fender bib / Rear fender in spike shape / 23 cu.ft. trailer / ISO-Grips / Scythe Mirrors / 20+ Skulls. TODO : Horn / Paint / More spike intakes / Better bags / ECU hacking...

can someone point me towards the Facebook page/thread. Sounds like there is more action there regarding the Sept 9-11 event...

Clean front end / TRE / Spike intakes / K&N filters / Wideband O2 / Drilled pipes / 266mm Darkside Federal 595 / Tacho / LED signals & relay box / Mustang fender bib / Rear fender in spike shape / 23 cu.ft. trailer / ISO-Grips / Scythe Mirrors / 20+ Skulls. TODO : Horn / Paint / More spike intakes / Better bags / ECU hacking...

Default You have a room

^^^^

i have you in a room with Brad ,former C rider..since you don't drink anymore he will be able to fit all his beer in the fridge..and you can make sure he's up early..

glad you can make it,been to long..can't believe I missed you on your Ontario ride,I was at the lake the whole time,you could of pitched a tent on the shore..I switched phones recently and I added an older contact list,so I was missing some newer #s..my number is still the same and I never received a text or I would have answered...PM me your Cell # and I'll get a text out and add you to my list...I'll leave you all my address's when I c u so next year you can find me..I Pretty much live up there July and August ..

dont worry bout the FB...we'll force them back here..I'll give John in Montreal a call tonight and c if he can make it and you could hook up on the way..bring your umbrella this year,I won't have time to trailer you ahead of any weather systems..
    Stav

^^^^

i have you in a room with Brad ,former C rider..since you don't drink anymore he will be able to fit all his beer in the fridge..and you can make sure he's up early..

glad you can make it,been to long..can't believe I missed you on your Ontario ride,I was at the lake the whole time,you could of pitched a tent on the shore..I switched phones recently and I added an older contact list,so I was missing some newer #s..my number is still the same and I never received a text or I would have answered...PM me your Cell # and I'll get a text out and add you to my list...I'll leave you all my address's when I c u so next year you can find me..I Pretty much live up there July and August ..

dont worry bout the FB...we'll force them back here..I'll give John in Montreal a call tonight and c if he can make it and you could hook up on the way..bring your umbrella this year,I won't have time to trailer you ahead of any weather systems..

About the room... Thanks a lot! That is Awesome!

Would have been great to meet last week, but I am far from retiring from riding... so next time!

About the umbrella... always have my rain gear. Last year was very much appreciated to do part of the way with your trailer, but rain is not going to stop me... On the way back last year, although it was dry for a while after you dropped me in Ottawa, it rained almost all the way Montreal-Quebec City, often heavy rain... Still, the darkside 265 + brand new rear 160 tire up-front did a great job on the very-wet 20...

^^^^

i know you come prepared to ride..Brad is the same..be interesting to see what you show up in..tough choice..

Drazen, Stillfree and I should be up by 2:00 the Friday ..the weather has to be better than last year,hope to get out for 2-3 hours Friday afternoon..not sure when Brad and Palmer are arriving but I'm sure it's Friday also ..silence on the 2Go front ....weather forcast to far ahead

we need to plan some routes in the 4 directions so we can be ready for any weather pockets..I still haven't been on the calabogie and a few others in that direction..
    Stav

So if I leave at 7am, I will be there by 2pm, taking into account two fuel recharges. Don't want to miss anything. So no party for me on the 8th!

Weather WILL be better this year. Statistically has to be!

Calabogie on the Sunday would be awesome for me. But I'll follow you guys... I will be on your turf!

Calabogie on Sunday works
    Stav

Yvette and Mark look forward to our arrival and will have our rooms ready for 11:00 am Friday the 9th and allowing as late a checkout as desired on the monday...I'm putting 4 routes together in 4 directions and we can pick according to weather and convenience
    Stav

Default Friday Mid-Day

..... is my planned arrival time. I'm only about 3hrs+ from my place so I should be up there between noon & 1:00ish.

"If you're not doing what you love, then you're wasting your time."

Knitters ride Friday at 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stav

[QUWhere OTE=Stavros;3658458]

Knitters ride Friday at 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

WHERE DID YOU FIND A PICTURE OF MY EX

^^^^

Wasaga beach yarn festival
    Stav

^^^^

Wasaga beach yarn festival
    Darn... I knew I should have gone to Wasaga beach while I was in Ontario!

Default missing wingman

Anyone seen Drazen ? seems to be lost in cyberspace...
    Stav