Tail light Search...

Thread: Tail light Search...

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Exclamation Tail light Search...

Hi guys, I see you carry this integrated led tail for the 109s. I've owned one, from who knows where, but it went out in less than 6 months..
    Mine did the normal half flash with signal. I've seen one with a sequential turn signal that shuts off the red/brake on that side while the
    amber is doing its sequence. Is this how your tail light does? I didnt see anything listed in the details about it.

This is the light Im referring to that you carry.
    http://www.meancycles.com/store/part...?partID=212228

I am wondering if it is this light on the left in this video...
    I am EXTREMELY interested in it because of its flash pattern and
    the fact that the red is not illuminated WITH the amber during turn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jduz61l85K8

Just let me know!
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Yes that's the one, my friend has it, it's bright and works well in daylight.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Awesome sauce!
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFattie View Post
    Awesome sauce!
    WHAT? Ya lost me bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    WHAT? Ya lost me bro
    Isn't that the stuff that leaks out of some of the bikes in those animated videos that Skid is always posting?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Isn't that the stuff that leaks out of some of the bikes in those animated videos that Skid is always posting?
    LOL NOOOOO Thats