FS: 2013 M109r bobber bobber project for parts or for sale. Complete part out.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2013 M109r bobber bobber project for parts or for sale. Complete part out.

Default 2013 m109r bobber complete part out! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

My loss, your gain. Getting divorced and the lawyer told me the only way I can keep the bike is if I sell it before the 12th of next month. Wife has temporary ownership of the house and all of its contents until then.

That includes the title and all paperwork to get a new one. Unfortunately my lawyer states if I dont sell it by the 12th she could own it. So...my loss your gain. $5000 come pick it up. I'm sure the motor and frame alone is worth more. I am not taking the chance of losing it.

Will show all purchase receipts from the shop and the financing paperwork with the paid off amount proving its my bike.

Bill of sale only. Will start parting it out if I get enough interest for parts. Local pickup will have first dibs on parts. I am located in Lawrenceville, GA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2_2.jpg 
Views:	2798 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	281714

UPDATES:

Sold Parts

- ECU
    - Rear Rotor
    - Rear Wheel & tire
    Last edited by PitbullRider; 09-02-2015 at 06:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Quote Originally Posted by PitbullRider View Post
    My loss, your gain. Getting divorced and the lawyer told me the only way I can keep the bike is if I sell it before the 12th of next month. Wife has temporary ownership of the house and all of its contents until then.

That includes the title and all paperwork to get a new one. Unfortunately my lawyer states if I dont sell it by the 12th she could own it. So...my loss your gain. $5000 come pick it up. I'm sure the motor and frame alone is worth more. I am not taking the chance of losing it.

Will show all purchase receipts from the shop and the financing paperwork with the paid off amount proving its my bike.

Bill of sale only. Will start parting it out if I get enough interest for parts. Local pickup will have first dibs on parts. I am located in Lawrenceville, GA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2_2.jpg 
Views:	2798 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	281714

Sell it to a Friend For A Dollar
    , Change the Ownership Papers, If you Have such a Thing,Borrow it Indefinitely from him, And Ride Past your Xs House at all hours of the morning with your new Girlfriend, Laughing and Forget what you Lawyer Says..
    Last edited by SKIDMARK; 08-25-2015 at 03:49 AM.

I couldn't part with That, And as for A Bobber, its an Evil Looking 9 Bro, Def a 1 off, and i like the Stance. We all got dif bikes, Yours is worth FIGHTING For, By Not Fighting, just get to Getting... Chin up, Least you lost some Weight......

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Let's talk about the boat. 👎

Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    Let's talk about the boat. 

Unfortunately the boat gotta stay. Daddy gotta go fishin.

Unfortunately the boat gotta stay. Daddy gotta go fishin.
    😃👍👍

Banned

Take the wife for one last fishing trip lol

Quote Originally Posted by sidVZR View Post
    Take the wife for one last fishing trip lol
    Well, I'm gonna miss her lmao.

Anyways still for sale or parts for sale. Feel free to text me guys if interested.

770-990-6820

All parts are still available if anyone needs anything. :)

PM and text sent for ECU.

2008 C109RT Black-Gray / bought June 2010 with 600km / 61,000km as Sep. 2014
    Clean front end / TRE / Spike intakes / K&N filters / Wideband O2 / Drilled pipes / 266mm Darkside Federal 595 / Tacho / LED signals & relay box / Mustang fender bib / Rear fender in spike shape / 23 cu.ft. trailer / ISO-Grips / Scythe Mirrors / 20+ Skulls. TODO : Horn / Paint / More spike intakes / Better bags / ECU hacking...

Replied about ECU.

Pending sale. If the sale goes through the bike will be parted out completely

ECU sale fell through.

Still for sale.

If anyone (long term member) does a local pickup on some of these parts, please PM me first. Maybe you could pick the ECU for me. Seller can't do PayPal, so sale could not work. I am sure he is an honest guy, unfortunately brand new member here, and I was too chicken to Western Union just like that...

Clean front end / TRE / Spike intakes / K&N filters / Wideband O2 / Drilled pipes / 266mm Darkside Federal 595 / Tacho / LED signals & relay box / Mustang fender bib / Rear fender in spike shape / 23 cu.ft. trailer / ISO-Grips / Scythe Mirrors / 20+ Skulls. TODO : Horn / Paint / More spike intakes / Better bags / ECU hacking...

Quote Originally Posted by smg3d View Post
    If anyone (long term member) does a local pickup on some of these parts, please PM me first. Maybe you could pick the ECU for me. Seller can't do PayPal, so sale could not work. I am sure he is an honest guy, unfortunately brand new member here, and I was too chicken to Western Union just like that...
    No worries very understandable. I just unfortunately have no bank account to link to PayPal. I'd be happy to meet someone local you can trust to pick it up hehe. No issue at all.

No worries very understandable. I just unfortunately have no bank account to link to PayPal. I'd be happy to meet someone local you can trust to pick it up hehe. No issue at all.

Pay it Foward, Send the ECU, Goodwill like,, and When landed, Im sure your money will Follow.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post

Pay it Foward, Send the ECU, Goodwill like,, and When landed, Im sure your money will Follow.
    Yeah haha I was planning on just doing that. I unfortunately also don't have $14 for the shipping but im sure a little fairy will be able to drop that in my hands tomorrow (yay for family) and I'll send it on out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post

This^^^^^^
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Yeah haha I was planning on just doing that. I unfortunately also don't have $14 for the shipping but im sure a little fairy will be able to drop that in my hands tomorrow (yay for family) and I'll send it on out to him.

Bonus Point For Caring...

Seems ECU will be sold. All other parts are still available. Please text me or PM me if there is a part you need. I will try to be very flexible with prices. 770-990-6820

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    This^^^^^^
    Thanks Andy, I want the Motor, But it exceeds the Carry on Weight.

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Id get it for the blacked out motor.
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

looks like ECU sale will go thru. WU 20$ for shipping tomorrow. I will report on the progress.

thanks guys for the Pay-it-Forward idea. I would not have thought about that.

looks like ECU sale will go thru. WU 20$ for shipping tomorrow. I will report on the progress.

Agreed. Thanks guys. Looking forward to wrenching at this beast and getting you guys these parts.

Family comes in many Guises, And 9rs are Some of the Creme of the crop. Better plan your next 9 Now.

Your Trustworthy and a Darksider, What more Trust could 1 want. Taz Taught me to Pay ahead.... Hes a Kind Bugger.

Good morning 9ers.

Please let me know what you guys are in need of today :)

i m looking for the engine , transmission pm the price pls

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Gamad View Post
    i m looking for the engine , transmission pm the price pls
    PM sent

WU sent for ECU shipping.

Parts still for sale...no word from whoever was going to purchase the rest of the bike. Let me know if you need parts.
    Last edited by PitbullRider; 08-26-2015 at 04:13 PM.