Which Type of License Plate Relocator Do You Prefer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 47 of 47

Thread: Which Type of License Plate Relocator Do You Prefer?

  1. #31
    Very Active Member cbxer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    5,663

    Default

    I don't like side mounts at all. Chose to make my own brackets so the license plate could be tucked up so tight under the body, it's almost invisible. Trimmed the lower edges to make the plate smaller as well.





    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING
    White 2004 Ford Lightning
    Blue/Black 2007 Ford Mustang
    Red/Black 1998 Ford Ranger


  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Very Active Member QZephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duende01 View Post
    I really like this one... It's for Harley's but perhaps you can make it work with some modification or by tapping a few holes for under the fender mount.




    WARNING: MY OPINION MAY OFFEND YOU!!!

    It is sharp looking. I'd take it with clear lenses.

    When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

  4. #33
    Very Active Member Champ1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    pleasant hill, iowa
    Posts
    2,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrrose69 View Post
    I prefer my side mount
    Awesome, but how do you get your bike up to the ceiling like that? Lol

    Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Very Active Member Biggielatino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Got this one from Mean Cycle. I like it cause it allowed me to use the light as a running like or brake light. I used it as a brake light. One more thing with the side mount since I have the Bullets for turn signals on my bike when I lower the air ride I have to be careful not to drop it all the way cause it hits the side mount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5679.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	282218  
    Last edited by Biggielatino; 08-27-2015 at 05:00 PM.

  7. #35
    Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    This is what I have. Same thing as some companies charging over $100.
    If you search around, you may find em like I have, for $20ish.
    I bought my bracket, and 4 turn signals for under $50, shipped. Been on my bike over a year now, NO issues.
    Glad I didnt buy one for $100+ when its just this simple. And I like how it tucks up closer, giving it a much cleaner look.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-M90-M...3D350550759006

    Last edited by SouthernFattie; 08-28-2015 at 04:56 PM.
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

  8. #36
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman7 View Post
    Keith fixed your picture and I agree that's the same one that I have


    Where did you get this one?

  9. #37
    Very Active Member JUDAH-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ARLINGTON, TX
    Posts
    4,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchsLoft View Post
    Where did you get this one?
    Stitch, MEANCYCLES sells that. It’s a Gregg’s Horizontal Side License Plate Mount. It’s made in polished stainless steel, or a black finish.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 05-24-2020 at 04:36 PM.

  10. #38
    Very Active Member Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    5,073

    Default

    Old thread, but might as well use it as an excuse to post another picture since I have a slightly different set up now. old picture, but newer than the thread and this one was handy.


  11. #39
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Stitch, MEANCYCLES sells that. It’s a Gregg’s Horizontal Side License Plate Mount. It’s made in polished stainless steel, or a black finish.
    Nothing is listed on their site~!

  12. #40
    Very Active Member JUDAH-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ARLINGTON, TX
    Posts
    4,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchsLoft View Post
    Nothing is listed on their site~!
    That’s odd. I was able to easily find these two black Greggs Side License Plate Mounts on their website just a couple of minutes ago.

    https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=225972

    https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=225973

  13. #41
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Stitch, MEANCYCLES sells that. It’s a Gregg’s Horizontal Side License Plate Mount. It’s made in polished stainless steel, or a black finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    That’s odd. I was able to easily find these two black Greggs Side License Plate Mounts on their website just a couple of minutes ago.

    https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=225972
    THANKS So weird the search wouldnt show anything!

    Love that horizontal mount!
    Last edited by StitchsLoft; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:43 AM.
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


  14. #42
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Old thread, but might as well use it as an excuse to post another picture since I have a slightly different set up now. old picture, but newer than the thread and this one was handy.

    That's pretty clean! Is that 280 tire?
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


  15. #43
    Very Active Member Poseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    5,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchsLoft View Post
    That's pretty clean! Is that 280 tire?
    Yes. 280 rear 160 front.

  16. #44
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchsLoft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Stitch, MEANCYCLES sells that. It’s a Gregg’s Horizontal Side License Plate Mount. It’s made in polished stainless steel, or a black finish.
    Nothing is listed on their site~! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.m109riders.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif[/IMG]

    The guy that made mine might be able to custom logo to match your theme. He did the punisher on my axle mounted plate holder.

    https://m.facebook.com/pages/categor...2297554738959/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190805_180013_290_1591398277405.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	388670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190802_192455_HDR_1591398423951.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	388672
    Last edited by Psycho1000R; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:07 PM.

  17. #45
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    That’s odd. I was able to easily find these two black Greggs Side License Plate Mounts on their website just a couple of minutes ago.

    https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=225972
    See its GONE again
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


  18. #46

    Default

    Mine too, it works pretty good and the seller from ebay was pretty cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFattie View Post
    This is what I have. Same thing as some companies charging over $100.
    If you search around, you may find em like I have, for $20ish.
    I bought my bracket, and 4 turn signals for under $50, shipped. Been on my bike over a year now, NO issues.
    Glad I didnt buy one for $100+ when its just this simple. And I like how it tucks up closer, giving it a much cleaner look.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-M90-M...3D350550759006


  19. #47
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1000R View Post
    The guy that made mine might be able to custom logo to match your theme. He did the punisher on my axle mounted plate holder.

    https://m.facebook.com/pages/categor...2297554738959/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190805_180013_290_1591398277405.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	388670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190802_192455_HDR_1591398423951.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	388672
    Thanks I am talking to him about NEW style... I have to be complicated I know! LOL
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->