Best c109R/RT Seat

Thread: Best c109R/RT Seat

Default Best c109R/RT Seat

Who makes the more comfortable motorcycle seat? I have the corbin touring seat and it's not that comfortable.

How about the Mustang seat or the Ultimate seat??
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by silveradols View Post
    Who makes the more comfortable motorcycle seat? I have the corbin touring seat and it's not that comfortable.

How about the Mustang seat or the Ultimate seat??
    I have the stock seat (2.5hrs till numb bum locks in). I added the ROHO AirHawk seat cushion which gives me at least an extra hour to my seat time before numb bum. I say at least because I haven't gone longer than 3.5 hours sine adding the AirHawk, and haven't experienced the numb bum with it yet.

Mustang with back-rest for long rides.

3 weeks ago, did 2700 km in 36 hours... absolutely no butt or back pain. just arm pain... and never spent that much in fuel in 36 hours...

2008 C109RT Black-Gray / bought June 2010 with 600km / 61,000km as Sep. 2014
    Clean front end / TRE / Spike intakes / K&N filters / Wideband O2 / Drilled pipes / 266mm Darkside Federal 595 / Tacho / LED signals & relay box / Mustang fender bib / Rear fender in spike shape / 23 cu.ft. trailer / ISO-Grips / Scythe Mirrors / 20+ Skulls. TODO : Horn / Paint / More spike intakes / Better bags / ECU hacking...

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by smg3d View Post
    Mustang with back-rest for long rides.

3 weeks ago, did 2700 km in 36 hours... absolutely no butt or back pain. just arm pain... and never spent that much in fuel in 36 hours...
    yea, I'm thinking Mustang too.
    2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT: HardKrome Velocity Pro Lites 2-1 Exhaust, Tank Bib, GMan TRE,Gman Bully controller, Speedo Visor, Everything Debadged, Front fender bra, Stock risers with GMan risers, Large ISO highway pegs with floorboard mounts and coming soon front, rear fender mud flap and lots of chrome accessories. Almost forgot Cobra 1 1/2 engine bars and Cobra driving light bar. Dual exhaust coming soon.

Have the Corbin on one and the Ultimate on the other.
    Think the Ultimate wins over the Corbin for me and the wife.
    She really likes the passenger seat on the Ultimate much more than the Corbin.
    From talking with the Corbin rep in Daytona, he told me that Corbin will put more foam into the seat if needed for free.
    The only stipulation is that the covering has to be good and no rips.
    John
    Nothing like knees in the breeze :)

Default ultimate

Ultimate solo seat with back rest AWESOMENESS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1229.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	379428  

Very Active Member

I'm getting real close to getting a Mustang with the backrest for my Valkyrie, I have the Corbin on my nine. I have a buddy with the same year Valkyrie and he has the Mustang with the backrest on it and while I have not sat in it except to check it out, for a few seconds it was really comfortable and the backrest hit me perfect for actual support without having to lean back.

Marty

Ive had the Ultimate for a year now. I am very happy with it. Night day over stock. I also have the backrest which is very important. I haven't sat on a Mustang so cant compare.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn