Just bought a M109

Thread: Just bought a M109

Default Just bought a M109

just purchased a m109 from an older guy in mass who dropped it. damage was minimal...slight puck in tank, small scrape on headlight and rear chrome strut. bikes only got 9k on it and is completely stock. its my first m109 and I have been looking forward to getting one for awhile, and I got this one for a real great price. the color is that blue-purplish one. looking for any advice on a good, power making pipe and air breather set ups.. and if anyone has the parts I need to fix the bike up..... Please let me know. bike came with a Rifle clear windscreen and saddle bags..which I think I am going to sell off.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Just bought a M109

First up. Welcome aboard!
    Lots of guys go for things like big suckers to get lots of air in. The pipes are your choice really. Depends on whether you want loud or quiet or just in it for the look. Just remember if you do both then you'll need to look at a fuel processor due to the bike will run really lean

Good luck mate

Sent from my portable microwave emitter
    A man would be more interested in a womans mind if it bounced gently as she walked.

Thanks! I have been drag racing bikes for 15 years....and this is my first non-crotch-rocket motorcycle...
    I already have ordered a power commander V, so I just want the best performing pipe\breather I can get. And I work part time at a motorcycle shop that has a dyno...so tuning it is no issue. I have also learned that the louder the pipe us, doesn't mean it's the best power making pipe....

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    love ur sig! One of the best color options.
    Troy
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr-rider137 View Post
    I have also learned that the louder the pipe us, doesn't mean it's the best power making pipe....
    Sniff! Brings a tear to my eye to hear someone say that. Lol

Sent from my portable microwave emitter
    A man would be more interested in a womans mind if it bounced gently as she walked.

Very Active Member candyapplered M109's Avatar

Default Congrats!

Where in CT are you located? I live right next to Danbury, always looking for people to ride with.

Ducks Air intakes, 2.75" lowering bones, cobra exhaust, De-beavered, custom rims and LED's!

Little far from you....I'm near the Middletown area.

Very Active Member candyapplered M109's Avatar

Not to bad, my buddy lives over there. I went to school in Southington. If you ever head this direction, hit me up! Always down to ride.

Ducks Air intakes, 2.75" lowering bones, cobra exhaust, De-beavered, custom rims and LED's!