M109 Rider Forums banner

Wanted to let everyone know I lost my wife, best friend today.

17K views 82 replies 51 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 ·
Well my wife , best friend , & inspiration of 30 years this coming Saturday is our wedding Anniverrsary has Passed away today she finally lost her 8 year battle with cancer. She gave it a fight like no other I have ever seen, she stayed so strong thru it all never once complaining why her. She hit it head on and gave it her all but in the end wasn't enough to overcome so much that she had endured. Not really sure where to go from here we did everything together never separated of really ever had any big fights. We were meant for each other best wife and mother I could of hoped for don't know how to go one without her but will find a way so the grandkids grow up remembering how great of a Grandmother they had that they didn't get to know long enough. Lorie I Love you and will forever miss you my love May God take good care of you now.

#6 ·
Prayers sent, So sorry for your lose.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
My deepest condolences to you and your Family. May GOD comfort and strengthen you and the Family!

#8 ·
OMG

So sorry to hear this. My best thoughts with you bro................You have us!!!!!!! If you need anything , just let me know:bigthumbsup:

#11 ·
May the Lord fill you and all of your family with His peace that surpasses all understanding. In times like this, there are truly no words that can fill the void of losing a loved one...especially a spouse, mother and grandmother. My heart goes out to you all, and I hope that your fond memories of the wonderful moments you all shared with her will be what you all focus on and remember most when you think of her. As well, my hope and prayer for you all as that God bring healing to your hurting hearts in His perfect timing.

God bless you all.🙏🙏🙏

#17 ·
So sorry for you.

May you find strength and peace in this very trying time. Wives and children fill a huge part of our life. They stay with us thru trobled times and laugh with us in the good. Remember she is watching over you. Make her smile and be proad of you in your journey.

#18 ·
I pray you will feel of Gods love as you work through this difficult time.

#21 ·
Lorie is up there making a very special space for you when it's your time Drag. God borrowed her from you because she was obviously very special and figured it was her time to see what an amazing gift He had created for her. It's not goodbye, but rather, I'll see you soon. Gods speed and my prayers are with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.