nice meet a few good lawman this weekend

Thread: nice meet a few good lawman this weekend

Very Active Member freestylejski's Avatar

Default nice meet a few good lawman this weekend

I was in Oswego doing jetski stunts shows at the harbour fest. I happened to run into some very friendly lawmen. One beeing
    " 9erforlife" who happened to be part of the Marine Division protecting the waters around our show site. We talked for awhile he told me some stories about passing the baton.
    It's amazing how this community reaches out to the most unlikely places.
    The other was a nice state trooper who I'm sure just wanted to take a look at my bike. He was nice enough to let me know I was speeding a little more than I should... Lol. Gave me a pass.said he seen me on the news diong flips on the jet ski.
    New York is a beautiful state between Friday I rode the Finger Lakes region and Monday I rode from Oswego along the St. Lawrence River I put on 500 miles. Stop at MA BARKERS bar for $7 burger and a beer many friendly bikers there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-07-29 08.57.47.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	276994   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-07-29 09.55.14.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	277002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150727_162027.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	276986  
    Last edited by freestylejski; 07-29-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    Let's Ride!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Sayin Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by freestylejski View Post
    I was in Oswego doing jetski stunts shows at the harbour fest. I happened to run into some very friendly lawmen. One beeing
    " 9erforlife" who happened to be part of the Marine Division protecting the waters around our show site. We talked for awhile he told me some stories about passing the baton.
    It's amazing how this community reaches out to the most unlikely places.
    The other was a nice state trooper who I'm sure just wanted to take a look at my bike. He was nice enough to let me know I was speeding a little more than I should... Lol. Gave me a pass.said he seen me on the news diong flips on the jet ski.
    New York is a beautiful state between Friday I rode the Finger Lakes region and Monday I rode from Oswego along the St. Lawrence River I put on 500 miles. Stop at MA BARKERS bar for $7 burger and a beer many friendly bikers there.
    Mike,

Was great meeting You! Wish I had seen Your post earlier!!! Ma Barkers (Pulaski).... You shoulda said You were goin there... I woulda made the trip with You... have many peeps in the hood there that woulda rode out!
    Make sure to reach out via cell next time!
    Shiny side up My Friend!

ED

Very Active Member freestylejski's Avatar

Stop there on my way back to Oswego rode the coast line out into Cape Vincent up to Clayton and Alexandria Bay up to 58 over to 11 back to Oswego when i seen all the bikes at Ma Barkers. I was riding blind just followed some good roads that look good on the map.
    Last edited by freestylejski; 07-29-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    Let's Ride!!!!