RIS PARTS IN HANDS READY TO SHIP! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIS PARTS IN HANDS READY TO SHIP!

Default Ripped Off

Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    Been calling RIS since Some9 told about it... He is not replaying to any of my calls or e-mails, trying to do something with the bank now and see if they can help. I was probably the last company he could count with...
    He forgot to drill the vent on the diamond gas caps, all the rest are fine.
    Is sad to see a company go down like that, when his father was alive business was running smooth... Customers call every week to see if I can help them get their money back from him, some even waiting 2+ years for parts... Just surprised no one has knocked on his door.
    Ricky ripped me off big time. I paid him for spiked yolk and fork caps and also a spiked oil dipstick in July of 2014. Despite all my efforts and his bull**** promises, I never got my merchandise. I know there are several others on this forum who have similar stories. I'm still burning over the whole experience!!!!

Debadged, Debeavered, Tach Relo, Custom faceplates, Stealth LED Turns, Gregg's Sidemount, Coastal Moto Wheels, 280mm, 2" Bones, Freedom P. Exhaust, Derby, Axle Spikes, Irate Grill, Chin Scoop, Croc Seat, Lots of Chrome

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

don't care how thick the gaz tank is ,
    vacuum implosion is extremely strong .
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=railr...u2lPHBMCR_M%3A
    Every Time You Lift Your Tank Beware Of This .