M109 Rider Forums banner

BEST NZ JETBOAT RIDE, INCHES FROM THE AFTERLIFE.

4K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  SKIDMARK 
#1 ·

Just Turn up the volume HIGH, sit back and See, NZs Skippers Canyon.
:D:D:D

3 Months ago, ahhh Summer, Just a Memory.lol.

#4 · (Edited)
Camera trickery... It looks cool but the rocks are not actually that close and they are not going half as fast as they make it appear. Jet boats just as their smaller counterparts turn on a dime without much effort and are very precise with the addition of longer phins.

#7 ·
I don't think I ever contended who built the first Jet Boat or water propulsion engines :doh:. If you read my comment again, I mentioned that they were not going as fast as it looks and they were not as close to the rocks neither. Play a video in real time and you will find out for yourself that they even have enough space to safely maneuver. So it happens that I have had WaiverRaiders since the early 90s and have even seen some amazing shots of me riding in lakes while in the FastFoward setting of my VCR at the time. But of course, neither was I going that fast nor too close to shore or rocks as it made it seem. So go ahead and play one of these in real time to see how it probably brings your excitement level down a few notches:bigthumbsup:.

#17 ·
Post Collector? Let me serve you a dose of "Humble Pie" if you will. Look at my post count compared to yours. In close to three (3) years less you have amazed more post than me--so now who is truly the post collector. One thing I will say is that your post are mostly irrelevant and mine, I make them count and it apparently that gets to you, lol. You see, I take a stand, either with it or against it, whether you like it or not. I don't keep up with post count or popularity, as they do nothing for me. The problem with you is that we are either not paying much attention to you or your starving for some. Quite frankly, I think in this instance, both apply. I have never seen such self-centered individual as you--well Nemo is a close second, cluttering the forum with nothing but crap. That is why I placed percentages on just a small number of your threads, so that you can see that you are often times talking to yourself or Nemo and trying to remain relevant. You see, I don't need to do that as I have never been one to seek for anyone's attention or approval. I call it as I see it and go against the grain when I have to--that is what makes me an individual. So grow-up and go ahead and put me back on ignore if you haven't already. By the looks of it, you haven't figured it out or are nothing more than blah, blah, blah. Get a life and be part of the conversation and stop seeking to be the conversation, as you are not doing good at it. And by the way, don't PM me again as there is no need for back-room conversations.

#18 ·

Thanks for clearing that up, Wasnt sure what you were doing, BTW, Nemos a Mate, please dont Dis My Mate, Sorry if i offend you, I aint trying Bro. Lets just Moooove along ay. How about, you stay outa my Threads, ill do the same. Cant have you getting all upset, that aint fair. Deal.?

#19 ·
I don't make deals and I will type whenever and wherever I want to--it is my right whether you like it or not:D. Besides, didn't you have me on ignore that should be your tool to not see any of my comments. I am not here for you just I know you are not here for me. GAP!

Jajajajaja... I MUST BE GETTING UNDER THIS FOOL SKIN ;-)

#26 ·
I would love that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.