Twisted Tail Run, Anyone?

Thread: Twisted Tail Run, Anyone?

Default Twisted Tail Run, Anyone?

HeyThe Dr said I could start doing a little riding. I thought maybe we could get a Saturday run in to The Twisted Tail in Beebeetown, IA. I have no time retrictions currently on Saturdays since I haven't returned to work yet. It would be great if we could do this before Sturgis. I definitely need some saddletime in before Sturgis because I'm really out of riding shape.Depending on when we can do this will determine what bike I'll be on. If the mechanic hasn't returned to work yet from his firepit accident, then I'll be on the Fury. I'm hoping to have my 9 back real soon because I'm missing that ride.Let's see if we can get this done.If you haven't been there yet, the food is great and so is the atmosphere.Safe riding all.
    Last edited by QZephyr; 07-16-2015 at 05:25 PM.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member grimreaper_72's Avatar

I would love to do that again had fun last time
    Blue led lighting, chrome caliper covers, cobra FI2000R, cobra swepts with modified baffels, homemade air intakes, removed air box, blocked off pair valves, kukryan hand grips, Yani Shaki 2" risers, 2" bones, spike tree covers, kuryakyn front pegs, cycle house short kickstand, 5" monster tach, arlen ness tear drop mirrors, livin life like a gazzelle

I'm down!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by QZephyr View Post
    HeyThe Dr said I could start doing a little riding. I thought maybe we could get a Saturday run in to The Twisted Tail in Beebeetown, IA. I have no time retrictions currently on Saturdays since I haven't returned to work yet. It would be great if we could do this before Sturgis. I definitely need some saddletime in before Sturgis because I'm really out of riding shape.Depending on when we can do this will determine what bike I'll be on. If the mechanic hasn't returned to work yet from his firepit accident, then I'll be on the Fury. I'm hoping to have my 9 back real soon because I'm missing that ride.Let's see if we can get this done.If you haven't been there yet, the food is great and so is the atmosphere.Safe riding all.
    I want to mention this since this is the second time I've had this happen on one of my posts. Every sentense that starts immediately after the period without a space was supposed to be a new line. It always worked before when I wanted a new line to start a changed subject. I also can't get the smiley's to work when i try to add one. Has anyone else had this problem? And now, on with the show.
    Last edited by QZephyr; 07-05-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Good news. Brad said Dark horse will be repaired by Friday. I would like to add that for all the posts that I've read about people using the term stealership, this one doesn't apply. Since Zack was out from his accident, my friend in the parts department stepped up to the plate and went the extra mile for Brad and the business. He just told me last night that Brad threw him a set of keys for a '98 Magna that Lance was eyeing on the floor. Great shape and low miles. Brad was going to keep it for his personal use. Brad said "thanks for everything you've done the past couple weeks, it's your's".

So, I noticed that my thread was moved to the Iowa section and I wanted to mention this. Due to the location of the Twisted Tail, This trip would be withing 2 hours of South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas for some people. A little bit longer if you're farther out of course and a bit longer still for Illinois and Minnesota. The ride is the reason we own our bikes, otherwise I'd say "McDonald's anyone"?

Looks like about a 4 hour ride for me each way. I'm down if my work schedule allows for it. I will keep an eye on this and see what I can do.

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Cool

I'm hoping we can get a Saturday run in before Sturgis. Yesterday Becky and I went up to Sioux Falls just to look at some bikes for fun and because I need to walk for my home therapy. We sat on an Indian Roadmaster and my left leg wouldn't even think of lifting us up. If I can't get my leg in shape before Sturgis, I won't be able to have Becky on the back. I know she's missing riding also. The reason for Saturday is because she works and I won't be leaving her out as I would on Sunday. Kevin, Dave and Bryan, I know you're up for this. Chris is on board and we got a couple new guys ready. Let's go! :)
    Last edited by QZephyr; 07-09-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Well, I hope we can set this up. I should get my bike back Monday. Next Saturday July 25th is the last Saturday before Sturgis. Providing the weather is good, who's up for the Twisted Tail run in Beebeetown, Iowa?