Looking for m109 in Ma... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for m109 in Ma...

Here you go just posted
    http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/5080342481.html

That leaves you mod money and those pipes are nice if you remove baffles loud as hell
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thanks...just emailed him!

We texted, im hopefully going to pick it up this coming weekend.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Congrats bro hopefully we can get a ride together soon with the new England group
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

Nice find Kenny
    In wine there is wisdom,
    in beer there is freedom,
    in water there is bacteria.
    -Ben Franklin

Im hoping....

Thanks I always like helping fellow 9ers out

Guy changed his mind about selling it

Asking too much information when I asked about the Vin he says

Really to anyone or just you ? What happened ? Just curious why asking for Vin # I wouldn't give anyone my Vin # especially off craigslist just saying to many scammer out there

The LE in Maine just dropped price to 6900 might not hurt to call and throw them a cash offer of 6000

If I have to get the 2006, it has 37 miles 37,000 miles I'm just a little scared that's going to be too many miles for it

Quote Originally Posted by k109 View Post
    Really to anyone or just you ? What happened ? Just curious why asking for Vin # I wouldn't give anyone my Vin # especially off craigslist just saying to many scammer out there

Yup, best bet is to say I'd like to see the bike, go see it, buy if u like it. I always brush aside the requests for info and endless emails....

op, good luck...you'll find one
    In wine there is wisdom,
    -Ben Franklin

Oh really, I just wanted the vin to run a VIN check on it.. She did not say it was just but I guess he doesn't want to sell it anymore

Have you looked at cycle trader

- My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    - God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the vision to tell the difference.

Just sick of looking...bought a brand new one! Zero miles...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1435189940616-852779655_1435189958413.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	270874   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM03028_1435189979086.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	270882   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM03027_1435189998449.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	270890  

Default boss

Quote Originally Posted by racer_inboston View Post
    Just sick of looking...bought a brand new one! Zero miles...
    CONGRATS! You are gonna love it! gonna have to meet up one weekend.
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Thanks!....just need a back rest for the wife,,,

Thanks!....just need a back rest for the wife,,,
    LOL! just the first of many additions im sure...But most important! happy wife happy life! LOL
    mods: Swampworks 310kit,Swampworks adjustable links,coastal moto mavericks,down under kit, polished rotors,chrome rear caliper,swing arm cover, drive shaft cover,cycle house extended mirror arms, basani pro street turn outs,pc III,gi pro atre,factory pro shift kit, ostrich covered seats,greggs side cover , plate bracket

Congrats bro,way to go new + warranty now time to put some miles on that beast.hopefully soon we can get a ride set up with all the 9's in the area

If you have not locked in on the bike yet, check Romney Cycles in WV. It's a bit of a drive for you, but they consistently have the lowest prices. There is also 0% 60 month financing on all suzuki streetbikes. http://www.romneycycles.com/promotio...m?promoId=8951

- My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    - God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the vision to tell the difference.

Thanks guys ofcourse..cant wait...deal closed....0% financing 60 months...couldnt pass it up...5 min from my house...Bettencourts suzuki, West Bridgewater...

Kenny, just curious; what kind of scam can someone run by having a vin number? I see them all the time posted on e-bay and motorcycle sale websites. Even at any parking lots, you can walk to any vehicle and vin numbers are visible. I'd be more worried about someone selling a vehicle not willing to share it as it is an indication that they might be hiding something about the history of the vehicle.
    Last edited by Duende01; 06-25-2015 at 11:16 AM.

-2008 M109R "The Silver Bullet"
    -2013 HD Road King "The Orange Crush"
    -2015 HD Sportster Iron "TBD"

I am an honest guy so I really don't know what kind of scam you could pull off with a Vin # and I don't believe correct me if I am wrong that there is a car fax for motorcycle but in this day and age and with life lessons I have seen or experienced I TRUST NO ONE !!!!.so let me ask you if you walked up to your bike/car and some stranger was writing down your Vin # your alright with that I would have a problem with

I am an honest guy so I really don't know what kind of scam you could pull off with a Vin # and I don't believe correct me if I am wrong that there is a car fax for motorcycle but in this day and age and with life lessons I have seen or experienced I TRUST NO ONE !!!!.so let me ask you if you walked up to your bike/car and some stranger was writing down your Vin # your alright with that I would have a problem with
    I know you are. But to answer your question, if saw him/her I will ask, however, can I prevent him/her from taking it while I am not there? What difference does it make if I seen him or not?

I cover my vin on all vehicles

I cover my vin on all vehicles
    Why You know some vehicles even have it etched onto the windows. How would you cover that, and I just want to know why? If it was so unsafe, do you think that manufacturers would not go the extra effort to ensure that it wasn't as easily visible? There is nothing that can be done with a vin number and if someone that is selling a vehicle is keeping it from you, nine (9) times out of 10 they are trying to hide something. However, I have always believed that for motorcycles is a little different as they are cheaper to repair and often times individuals prefer not to go thru their insurance in order to keep that VIN clean from appearing on any car fax type of reports as most of the information that appears there is gathered from insurance claims. If you don't go thru your insurance you will not find any history.

True....

Quote Originally Posted by Duende01 View Post
    Why You know some vehicles even have it etched onto the windows. How would you cover that, and I just want to know why? If it was so unsafe, do you think that manufacturers would not go the extra effort to ensure that it wasn't as easily visible? There is nothing that can be done with a vin number and if someone that is selling a vehicle is keeping it from you, nine (9) times out of 10 they are trying to hide something. However, I have always believed that for motorcycles is a little different as they are cheaper to repair and often times individuals prefer not to go thru their insurance in order to keep that VIN clean from appearing on any car fax type of reports as most of the information that appears there is gathered from insurance claims. If you don't go thru your insurance you will not find any history.
    Who cares, lots of people are cautious with both VIN and plate numbers. 9 out 10, where the he)) did you get that random stat. I've refused and been refused. I'll give it, but only if I think the guy is a buyer vs fishing. Cheers

racer, glad you found one, enjoy!!
    In wine there is wisdom,
    -Ben Franklin