New(?) shop in Harrisburg, PA - 3 pulls on the dyno for $50

Thread: New(?) shop in Harrisburg, PA - 3 pulls on the dyno for $50

Default New(?) shop in Harrisburg, PA - 3 pulls on the dyno for $50

This may be of interest because they do (3) dyno pulls for $50 anytime.

HIGH STRENGTH V TWIN
    *NEW LOCATION*
    201 S CAMERON STREET
    HARRISBURG, PA 17101
    [email protected]
    717-564-8593

BUSINESS HOURS: 10:00 a TO 5:30 p Tues-Fri & 9:00 a TO 1:00 a Sat.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT HAS?THREE PULLS ON THE DYNO FOR $50

BIKE INSPECTIONS $19.95 EVERYDAY

I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you. ~Frank Zappa

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

'Full service for Harley Davidson and minor service and repair on all other types of motorcycles'

Im glad a Harley shop doesnt push away other brands but I am not sure how comfortable I would be taking my bike there for anything more then an inspection and possibly oil change!!!

"Do you see motorcycles in front of a psychiatrist office...no because riding is its own therapy, it has a way of making things better"

Oh, I agree completely. I posted this *JUST* for the dyno info!

I believe that people have a right to decide their own destinies; people own themselves. I also believe that, in a democracy, government exists because (and only so long as) individual citizens give it a 'temporary license to exist'—in exchange for a promise that it will behave itself. In a democracy, you own the government—it doesn't own you. ~Frank Zappa

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HyperPete View Post
    Oh, I agree completely. I posted this *JUST* for the dyno info!
    It actually seems like a pretty good shop. Does allot of custom work and that is a bargain for the dyno.

"Do you see motorcycles in front of a psychiatrist office...no because riding is its own therapy, it has a way of making things better"

It's a nice looking facade. I drive past it going to and from work when I stay at my girlfriend's house. I was going to stop in yesterday for some bolts, but found them at a hardware store first. Anyway, it surely doesn't hurt to have additional resources in the area!