Need to do some riding!!

Thread: Need to do some riding!!

Default Need to do some riding!!

NW OR Riders - The Oregon forum has been pretty quiet since Mac left the scene. I guess someone needs to stoke the fires and try to scrape some rides together.

Here are a few of the runs I would like to do, but haven't tried yet:
    - Estacada to Detroit Lake (NF-46)
    - Alsea Hwy
    - Hwy 503-Wind River Loop (WA)

I have Sun-Tues off every week and a 2 month sabbatical starting in August. Hit me up.
    De-badged '08 C109R featuring: GMan Industries Bully, Stealth Intakes, TRE, GBushing, GBat, and Riser Extender; Kuryakyn ISO Grips w/ThrottleBoss and Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs; Cobra Light Bar and Fatty Freeway Bars; Suzuki Passenger Floorboards and Backrest; Ultimate Seats; and Auburn Leather Company Ultimate Legend Saddlebags mounted on Edge Saddlebag Brackets

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I ride alone...
    Yeaaaaah, with nobody else...

De-badged '08 C109R featuring: GMan Industries Bully, Stealth Intakes, TRE, GBushing, GBat, and Riser Extender; Kuryakyn ISO Grips w/ThrottleBoss and Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs; Cobra Light Bar and Fatty Freeway Bars; Suzuki Passenger Floorboards and Backrest; Ultimate Seats; and Auburn Leather Company Ultimate Legend Saddlebags mounted on Edge Saddlebag Brackets

Very Active Member DEADLYCHEEZE's Avatar

Apparently I was the adhesive the group needed. Sorry I gave up the scoot. It won't be forever just need some time to be dad :)