Monday Bike Night

Thread: Monday Bike Night

Default Monday Bike Night

I saw that there is a bike night at The Tilted Kilt in Nashua NH on Monday nights 6-10. If anyone is thinking of going post it up

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Default Good excuse to go to Tilted Kilt......

Quote Originally Posted by playininnh View Post
    I saw that there is a bike night at The Tilted Kilt in Nashua NH on Monday nights 6-10. If anyone is thinking of going post it up
    Thanks for letting us know.
    I will check it out tomorrow night (should be great weather). Have not been to the Tilted Kilt yet, good excuse to check it out.

Rich

Very Active Member

Default might want to give this a month or so.......

So I went to the motorcycle night at the tilted kilt in nashua. Got there early (6:15), goes from 6 to 10, left after 1 beer at the bar. Pickle-fest with no real reason to be there unless you are with a group looking to drink. Sitting at the bar I talked to someone that works at the kilt and I asked if there was anything special going on for Bike night. $4 buds. Thats not even remotely special. The girls are prettier than I expected but my expectations were low based on the Hooters that use to be in Nashua (enough said....). I have been to the tilted kilt in San Diego a couple of times: no contest, the girls in San Diego are calendar model pretty. So, long story short: if Lowell Bike night on Tuesday night is going to be rained out but Monday's weather is nice and you want to go to a bike night go to the Tilted Kilt. Might get better after a few Monday nights and they figure it out but no matter what the parking situation will be a challenge (not that large of a parking lot) if you are going to look at the bikes.

Rich