M109 Rider Forums banner

anyone still ride in socal?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BorderlandBiker 
#1 ·
Haven't been on in a while, group rides didn't seem like they were common any more. Anyone local still ride here? Any upcoming rides?

#2 ·
If you're ever in the Monterey/San Jose area GO TO (South Bay Riders.com) TO (Forums) TO (Group Rides)...You'll find lots of different kinds of rides posted with all kinds of bikes and levels of riders...I'm going to soon post (check my post in the CALIFORNIA section of this forum) a ride from Hollister down Hwy 25...it'll be interesting to see if your observations about forum members is correct?????

#3 ·
1 reply in 8 MONTHS??????????????? wow. I guess they all sold their 9's........... Sounds like WA. I ride with one anymore.,

#7 ·
WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU'RE RIGHT...It sounds like you're into more that bar hopping or freeway riding to the next event...Each forum is made up of different kinds of member...all of it good...May I suggest something like (South Bay Riders.com) GO TO (Group Rides) or perhaps a Yamaha Road Warrior forum similar to (RSWarriors) Best of Luck in finding a group that's into serious 'backroad' rides...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.