Meancycles Hydraulic Clutch Group Buy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meancycles Hydraulic Clutch Group Buy

Very Active Member

Default Meancycles Hydraulic Clutch Group Buy

Ok guys here we go again, Meancycles always ready to produce and find deals for our M109 community.

WE HOLD OUR M109RIDERS DOWN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!

Revo-cycles and Meancycles have come together for this fantastic group buy. Together we produce for you.

Rainey Haudralic slave on sale now
    (10) units will get you $170 shipped free in the USA

But wait that's not all if we get
    (20) units will get you $160 shipped free in the USA
    We are already close to the 20 units

OUR GROUP BUY IS EXTENDED TO OUR FAMILY OVERSEAS PLEASE CALL FOR QUOTE

YOU MUST EMAIL JC AT [email protected] TO PLACE YOUR ORDER PLEASE
    INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND WHICH LENTGH AS THIS UNITS COME
    IN TWO LENGTHS STOCK AND +2

http://www.meancycles.com/store/part...?PartID=223336

FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770

Last edited by MEANM109R; 04-18-2015 at 08:44 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

For those ordering in the NY area, all orders will be shipped to me, and we can coordinate for pick up.
    Last edited by some 9; 04-18-2015 at 03:44 PM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Default How much

I have stock cable set up. How much for slave & other hydraulic clutch pieces?

MUSCLE on MUSCLE 9

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post

Rainey Haudralic slave on sale now
    (10) units will get you $170 shipped free in the USA

But wait that's not all if we get
    (20) units will get you $160 shipped free in the USA
    We are already close to the 20 units

Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    This is what your gonna need to complete the kit, I purchased everything from Partzilla. These parts come silver so if you have anything chrome on the handle bars you might want to send everything directly to Chip Simmons for chroming.

57500-10F10 LEVER ASSY,CLUT (Suzuki) $40.39
    Available Wednesday, January 07, 2015
    1 $40.39
    57560-10F00 SWITCH ASSY,CLU (Suzuki) $15.54
    1 $15.54
    59800-10F20 CYLINDER ASSY,C (Suzuki) $158.43
    1 $158.43
    Subtotal: $214.36
    Shipping & Handling: $14.95
    Tax: $0.00
    Order Total: $229.31
    Last edited by some 9; 04-20-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

1- Magnan Imus
    2- swt109
    3- gmooney 72
    4- 1r (?)
    5- Agent Orange
    6- some 9
    7- some 9
    8- Medpilot
    9- Weedahoe
    10- bkblackjack
    11- topdog22
    12- Deezilone
    13- Senior109
    14- Biggielatino
    15- LTM109R (+2 length)
    16- Black Widow
    17- flcusat
    18- IKNOWP
    19- DutchM1800R2
    20- Poseidon

Anyone else want in?

Out of this list only 9 ppl have responded, come on guys here's the link. Email JC and get your order in.

Very Active Member

Anybody in the North placing an order? Would be interested....
    2009 M109R LE
    2015 Boss tins, Custom speedo and tach faces and LEDs. ISO Grips. Brake Away Cruise control. Cobra Swepts. Debeavered, Fi200R Fuel management, polished risers and trees, SS Brake lines, ATRE, Custom forward controls. HID kit. Ultimate seat and backrest. Dunlop E3s, 250 rear, Plastidipped rims, cobra solo rack

Emailed and JC has confirmed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraps View Post
    I'm sure JC can accomidate you, give him a call or email him.

I am on the fence, JC confirmed $29.00 USD to Ontario by USPS (as I asked).. It brings total to $332 CDN, plus possible CDN customs add the 13% tax plus 10 dollars brokerage fee on top of that= $385 CDN total .. God I wish I live in US !!!!... or at least live closer to the border and had a PO box in Buffalo...The Suzi lists the rest of the parts at $340 CDN.. so total for this "MOD" is $725 CDN ..FCUK!
    Last edited by thevili; 04-21-2015 at 02:55 PM.
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

Quote Originally Posted by thevili View Post
    I am on the fence, JC confirmed $29.00 USD to Ontario by USPS (as I asked).. It brings total to $332 CDN, plus possible CDN customs add the 13% tax plus 10 dollars brokerage fee on top of that= $385 CDN total .. God I wish I live in US !!!!... or at least live closer to the border and had a PO box in Buffalo...The Suzi list for the rest of the parts is $340 CDN.. so total for this "MOD" is $725 CDN ..FCUK!
    Damn thats a lot.

Very Active Member

$725 CDN ..FCUK!
    2009 M109R LE
    2015 Boss tins, Custom speedo and tach faces and LEDs. ISO Grips. Brake Away Cruise control. Cobra Swepts. Debeavered, Fi200R Fuel management, polished risers and trees, SS Brake lines, ATRE, Custom forward controls. HID kit. Ultimate seat and backrest. Dunlop E3s, 250 rear, Plastidipped rims, cobra solo rack

YUP!!

CDN without slave cylinder

•Clutch Mater Cylinder ASSY: 59800-10F20...$204.95
    •Clutch Lever .............ASSY: 57500-10F10....$69.06
    •SWITCH ...................ASSY: 57560-10F00....$24.61
    Total before tax.........................................$298.6 2
    13% Tax............................................... ....$38.82
    Final............................................. ...........$337.44
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

If I buy it for you and send it as a gift wouldn't you save money.

Quote Originally Posted by some 9 View Post
    If I buy it for you and send it as a gift wouldn't you save money.
    Andy you are real and genuine M109Rider friend to us all!! I appreciate the offer..Thanks a million!!
    I already thought about having the slave and some other parts shipped to the Morgantown hotel .. :-)..

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Andy you are real and genuine M109Rider friend to us all!! I appreciate the offer..Thanks a million!!
    I already thought about having the slave and some other parts shipped to the Morgantown hotel .. :-)..

Andy is a Great Ambassador for our Brotherhood.

I am on the fence, JC confirmed $29.00 USD to Ontario by USPS (as I asked).. It brings total to $332 CDN, plus possible CDN customs add the 13% tax plus 10 dollars brokerage fee on top of that= $385 CDN total .. God I wish I live in US !!!!... or at least live closer to the border and had a PO box in Buffalo...The Suzi lists the rest of the parts at $340 CDN.. so total for this "MOD" is $725 CDN ..FCUK!
    Wow im glad I don't deal with the import tax that's insane

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by SKIDMARK View Post
    Andy is a Great Ambassador for our Brotherhood.

+ 1000000000000000^100

Ok guys this group buy will close tonight.

FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

Andy Medina
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770

Very Active Member

Ok guys this group buy will close tonight.

Andy Medina
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770

20 Kits have been ordered, as soon as we get the shipment I will contact you.

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATE ON THIS MEANCYCLES GROUP BUY BROTHERS!

JC
    www.meancycles.com
    w

Hey guys just a heads up, Rainey is having upgrades being done on the braided lines and will lets us know when these ship out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andy Medina
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770

Hey guys just a heads up, Rainey is having upgrades being done on the braided lines and will lets us know when these ship out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andy Medina
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Thanks for the update Andy! I probably won't be doing this mod until fall / winter, but it is nice getting status updates. Collecting parts now.

This is why everything I ship to my Canadian customers goes USPS. It helps quite a bit with the taxes and brokerage fees.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1908220_10202297031187790_5313601167697437062_n.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	264681

Who can tell contacts of this guy who made it ?
    He manage to use aftermarket levers with hydraulic clutch !

May by some know what aftermaket lever will fit this hydraulic clutch (C90, VL1500)

I spoke to JC at Meancycles this afternoon. Since he is still waiting on the hydraulic hoses he said he can add a few more to the group buy.

Phone or email JC if you want to be added to the group buy. Time is running out.
    White 2007 M109R OEM Bags, Crash bar, Chrome Derby. TRE with Gear indicator, Stebel Air Horn, PIAA Headlight, SDC Headlight module, JDM Switchback LED front turn signals, LED Flasher. VStorm. Kuryakan Shift Cover, Switchblade Front Pegs, ISO Grips, Grip End Helmet locks, ISO Throttle Boss. Baron License plate holder de-beavered. Clear Rear Tail light. Zowwie Brake Light Modulator. Chrome OEM wheels.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by olmanswift View Post
    I spoke to JC at Meancycles this afternoon. Since he is still waiting on the hydraulic hoses he said he can add a few more to the group buy.

Phone or email JC if you want to be added to the group buy. Time is running out.
    Good to hear that. I forgot about this group buy. I'll email him and add one more to the list

Any news?

Had known it was going to be delayed this long, I would've just spent the extra $$$ and purchased a slave cylinder directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Medpilot View Post
    Any news?

Had known it was going to be delayed this long, I would've just spent the extra $$$ and purchased a slave cylinder directly.
    Believe me we are on top of this and are contacting Rainey a couple of times a week, we want this to be delivered as much as you do. Unfortunately it's out of our hand. I myself got hit by him on FB this morning about some clutch hoses he owes me and had show me some pics, I believe we are very close.

Andy Medina
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Last edited by some 9; 06-01-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Not sure what he is telling you guys because I know for a fact Rainey is shipping kits. I know two guys local who ordered from him and we're delivered probably 2 weeks ago. Maybe it's a mass production thing.

I believe we are very close.

JC told me Friday that he expects them this week.
    White 2007 M109R OEM Bags, Crash bar, Chrome Derby. TRE with Gear indicator, Stebel Air Horn, PIAA Headlight, SDC Headlight module, JDM Switchback LED front turn signals, LED Flasher. VStorm. Kuryakan Shift Cover, Switchblade Front Pegs, ISO Grips, Grip End Helmet locks, ISO Throttle Boss. Baron License plate holder de-beavered. Clear Rear Tail light. Zowwie Brake Light Modulator. Chrome OEM wheels.